Is it possible to think something and it manifest?

Hi all,
Wondering if you can help me out on something. Been a practicing witch for several years now but in the last year or two I’ve been really dedicated and studying up on some stronger spells incorporating demons and goddesses, full moon, crystals and tools. All going well. However I’ve started to notice a few things in the last 3 months. Sometimes I will think to myself that I need to do a spell for ‘x’ and then before I’ve had chance do conduct the spell, it manifests.
Now it could be a happy coincidence but it’s been quite a few things over the last few months.
I usually work with Dantalion and Hekate however I recently introduced King Paimon into the mix and this coincides with the time these things have started to happen.
I’m interested in hearing in any thoughts on the above, similar experiences, opinions. Can anyone advise whether this is something to expect going forward in my practice?
Are the potential risks if this is occurring just through thought alone?
Thanks in advance for any input you may have

1 Like

It is possible.

2 Likes

:point_up:
What he said.

1 Like

Depends, a simple thought no, but thought with strong desire is a form of manifestation.

1 Like

Thanks all for your help with this one!

Yes the things that have manifested I have had strong desire for. One or two have been simplistic wishes like ‘contact me’ spells, or simple money spells, the more complex ones have been for recovery of a family member who was so seriously I’ll and a very complex case regarding his injuries and medical health. Hes now breathing on his own and in a rehab ward for next steps (although still very complex and poorly).
My chain of thought is usually ’ I need to cast ‘x’ spell this evening, and then I will think to myself, have i got the right supplies (herbs, oils etc), who should I invoke that’s best suited for the request, is the a spell I know thats written or should I create my own spell, but literally as I’m thinking it and start planning, it kinda happens either within a few hours for simple ones, or within a few days for more.complex ones.

Yes! Sympathetic magic. It’s not uncommon for many to perform spontaneous direct magick (wishing really hard) and you have all of the components to do sympathetic magic (will, emotion, and a window of focus).

Sympathetic magick requires no entities per se but your strong emotion and will cast out into the universe.

2 Likes

Angry hardcore Christians are guilty of this shit as a prime example. The hate they channel into their beliefs and thoughts make them walking chaos magic machines. My uncle is an example of one such idiot.

1 Like