Is it possible to take the full power of gods into your spirit

You’re activating what has been made dormant. But then again this is all a play on words. If OP wants to assume Godforms he has the right to because the powers are his.

1 Like

Honestly assuming all these beings powers are his ofc is a belief system I get that but it also doesn’t really mean it really is him lol that under the idea that these beings are internal and not purely external.

I still have to become clairaudient and clairvoyant first. So hopefully then.

Otherwise I could learn projection and merge with power directly from my spirit

1 Like

Bumping this because truer words havent been spoken yet.

2 Likes

Some humans control legions. Astral projection allows you to understand multidimensional reality better.

Most of those legions are following their actual leader not the human, or the human commands legions of their own servitors/thoughtforms. Which isn’t bad can be pretty useful.

1 Like

Nobody is, but we are in human bodies.

1 Like

I beg to differ, some are human just experiencing another reincarnation as another human, some aren’t and are living as human for the first time, I suppose it depends on belief but you get my point.

1 Like

What I meant is that we are all souls. Not humans. That is just the name of this race and is thought of as identity because we are locked inside these bodies right now.

1 Like

I know what you meant, I meant the same thing. Of course how I believe is some people’s souls first existence was human (I dont believe we’re the only humans in existence too many creation stories with their own variations), some are possibly demons experiencing a human life, angels, yokai, so on and so forth.

1 Like

None of you humans could walk into a multi international company and run it the correct way because you know nothing about it.

You know even less about running a pantheon of multi dimensional reality.

But have fun going mad. Lolz.

Not even the CEOs of those companies know the full detail of running that company down to the last man…but the leaders of pantheons can and often do. They also would, even in the most basic form of this discussion, behave akin to the first mate on a ship to the Sorcerer’s Captainship. In the highest form, the sorcerer controls it all because he/she and x leading entity are one.

I have watched one such sorcerer perform a ritual where at least one entity he worked with jumped in and added their own flair to a spell he was crafting as a moderate example.

Yet you are not wrong that there is a risk of madness. I know of one path literally labeled as that of the insane man.

I guess the overall moral of everything said thus far on the thread might be: know the being you are considering attempting to merge intimately to be sure before you proceed.

But as always, do as ye will.

1 Like

As it is with each of us, though I imagine my experiences might be a bit broader if I had full remembrance of myself. My friend is skeptical, he has been back many times and thinks I may still be a young soul, but that thought seems wrong and I have yet to fully discern why despite the leads I have.

Freya has straight up told me I wasn’t another Aesir I asked about, but then giggled at my thoughts and told me all motherly as she does “you are not as young as you fear”.

That’s partly what drew me to this thread, the three main questions of the fantastical dream that came to the screenwriter of Babylon 5: Who are you? What do you want? Why are you here?

Odin did the same with me just a bit different not too long ago and same with Hel, which is why I’m going to project to her soon.

1 Like

Where can I find instruction , a process to achieve it? Can deity yoga be if help here:

1. Replace your internal dialogue with the mantra of the deity
    2.replace your self image with the image of the deity
    3.replace your normal human feelings with the feel of the deity
    4.develop the touch (hand position of the deity).

The "Secret" of Archetypal Deity Yoga ~ Shinzen Young - YouTube

1 Like