Is it possible to make someone gay through magick?

Yes i can and yes i am…and i am not dominating anyone. Aaaaand i never spoke about sex being the point of it all cuz its not.[/quote]No, you’re not. I am all for coercive magick, but you really need to look at the definition of “soul mate.” You want to force this person to “love” you, against their will and their natural desires. That is NOT the act of a “soul mate,” by any definition of the term. You want to change them to fit what YOU want. And you think you’re NOT trying to dominate them? If you were truly “destined” to be together in the way you want, there would be no need for the coercive magick to forcibly change their sexual orientation. There are many forms of “love,” so they may already love you, just not in the way you are demanding them to. Why not just do a ritual to bring your “soul mate” to you? If it truly is this person, they will come of their own free will.

You asked if it was possible and I answered. With my own experiences. Then you claim I’m wrong, despite you not having any evidence to the contrary.
Good luck, but I doubt you’ll have no success. It’d be better to not be a slave to your emotions and not waste your time. Find another woman. That’s my advice born from actual experience in the matter, if you choose to not take it, be prepared to reap what you sow. Because even of you do succeed momentarily, how do you think that person will begin to react against such a coercive spell? Even if they are not aware, their nature will fight it. Even so, Good luck.

Probably the question would be more exciting, if we ask

“Is it possible to make someone women/men through magick?”

Because the term “Gay” ties the question from the human perspective.

Working with certain spheres of the Qlipphot “Lilith & Gamaliel” mostly you can reach deep into the YIN energy, which leads your Daemon to a “femenine” state and emotions.
You can be perfectly a straight man on human conciousness and be and act like them, and be a total lady in the astral realm, desire, lust and power sometimes, let you erase some boundaries.

About “soul mate” topic that arises, sexual approach to soulmate is less important than “love approach”. Sometimes people needs to say something that let other people “love them” without care of whom loves you, I found tons of people in my life, that no matter the person in front of them, they want to be loved, straight, gay, whatever. That`s not soulmate. Its self delution.

1 Like

Hmmm, I guess not being on this forum a while you can miss stuff like this.

At any rate, theoretically (and by theoretically I mean I never tried it, so I can’t personally verify it but am pretty sure it works) the delta state would be quite useful in creating such an environment. I am quite shocked that the delta state of mind is not more readily investigated by magicians, because you are basically working from the primordial seat of creation. From there you can plant seeds at the seat of a person’s personal matrix, kind of like hacking per se.

I would say that my only caution would be that if you take that route, you just make sure you are prepared for what would happen. Depending on who that is, you might be working with a part of that person that is deeply ingrained into their personal makeup, so when they do make the switch, they make that switch in a quite pronounced fashion. Also, with the ability of having working delta states, you might be able to take a route that would not involve having to hack a specific person, but zooming into a person who would fit your desires. But if you want to go with this person you like now, I would say working from the delta state on them would be my preferred route.

2 Likes

Any techniques to achieve that (working from the delta state on them)? All I can think of is working them while they’re (supposedly) asleep, psionics, mind-control magick and stuff.

If you’re a strong empath, it is possible to “push” or impose thoughts/feeling into people. However, it does require an immense amount of constant concentration for those feelings to take hold. What could enhance the this ability is to tie in demonic/Satanic energies. From what I’ve heard though, a complete conversion does not occur but more of a strong nudge into an expression of bisexual tendencies.

Do keep in mind though, according to recent studies in human sexuality, most people are not completely “straight” nor completely “gay.” There is a continuous spectrum of expression. While psychologist originally defined gay and straight by sexual interactions, they’ve broken it down further to emotional intimacy, emotional attachment, emotional bonding, and so on. The cinema has also explored this issue in movies that express “bromance” as platonic love between men, or brotherly love.

In playing the devil’s advocate, perhaps in casting conversion spells or imposing feelings through empathic contact, one is simply causing latent feelings to be surfaced.

I do believe you can turn anyone gay, or at least for a short time. with a love spell you will fail because your are looking at the hole situation wrong. do not look at the love or lust thoughs are emotion turn rather to sincere curiosity. make a lost or lust spell then after turn to the one thing that wants humans to know more and more, there curiosity. make being gay look appealing, ok, fun move talk and act with confidence. sway the mind and not the heart.(mind fuck the person in making your self look appealing while the spell takes its affect)

1 Like

There was a post on here some time ago from a guy named bitterroot highlighting yoga nidra. In terms of techniques, this is probably the primary technique I can think of that gets you there, and like anything else, the more you do it, the more you get familiar with the state until you don’t have to do anything but invoke the state itself. The post itself consisted of a great deal of stuff, although I’m not sure he got to write everything about it that he wanted to.

If you look up the Bihar Yoga School publications from Satyananda, he has a book on it that is probably the most extensive how-to on it. It outlines a whole set of progressive advancements through the process, starting from a basic technique and advancing further into more in-depth ones. I got the book off Amazon for about $12. Swami Rama also talks of this and runs folks through some helpful processes for it in the book “Path of Fire and Light Vol 2”, and goes more in depth with some of those exercises in his book “Exercise Without Movement.”

1 Like

I must say i’m interested to hear your results, but this spell seems bit hazardous to me. To change the whole sexual orientation i think is a very large scale spell - since if i have got it straight people are usually born to be gay if they are, so their brain is actually different in some major way? Not sure, but being gay is not just a psychological decision that can be so easily manipulated… And if your spell were to break, for reason like you wanting to break up with that person - I bet that person would be very confused about her sexual identity after that.

But you know what you wanna do, so go figure it out how you gonna do this if you are certain.

1 Like

I’ve had a badly worded sigil ritual cause a (male) gay friend of mine to pursue me and try to get me to peg him.

Yep.

Unfortunately for him I’m all about that, just not with, you know, gay men. And keep in mind I didn’t change his sexuality, he was just asking to temporarily participate in hetro sex.

So can you change someone’s orientation? I doubt it, not without serious drugs and brain washing. Can you temporarily inflame someone with lust so that they choose a partner they wouldn’t normally? Yes, I think so. Keep in mind this would be super violating though, so if you really having feelings for this person, don’t expect them to be happy about it/stick around after you’re done. Sometimes you just gotta find someone more compatiable :confused:

1 Like

Does anyone have a same sex spell pm if u can help me or teach me

anyone try having them raped by a legion of incubus?

Asmodeus

1 Like

Do u do time travel or how does 1 do this??
@system

theoretically you could posess the victim with corresponding spirits, turning it’s Energys and desires over.
However, it’d take a streak of posessions, basically destroying the victim and replacing it with a completely new being, merged out of shattered personality.
it’s easier to manipulate the victims feelings by demonic influence along with some aphrodisiac intoxication to get him or her to go along with a party which is set up to seduce him / her into gay sex.
Still shameful and personality altering, but much easier to be done.

However, that secound method would open up a one night stand, while the first would turn it completely for lifetime. :wink:

Sincerely,

¥’B

-from the moment the spell start’s working that’ll be an issue to be adressed. :wink:

Time travel is hard and not just a regular spell/ritual that you can do overnight

I suggest getting/making a love spell that can make someone gay (that’s your goal, right) with help from love god/goddesses

True. And proven.
My Mentor in Seduction had came to the very same conclusion, that The “Soul Mate Level” of connection isn’t a one on one situation at all, if chosen otherwise.
He managed to actively fall into real sincere Love with 4 or 5 weman at once, having real deep relationships with each of them while managing several lives compressed into one.
His main source of income being teaching, similar to E.A., he had formulated very clearly what in detail is actually making it work and refused for a long time to share it publically.
At some point he released it, later claiming he had moved on and wanted the next generation to follow his footsteps.
I proven to myself that it works, being sky-rocked back out of it into sorcery.
Which became an whole own endevour.
And while i have to focus on quite different topics aswell, for the upcoming work at my fingertips,
both the knowledge and expierience from there aswell as the Sorcery i became part of, are Tools in my wallet i’d still have after being isolated from my Safety-/Comfort-Zone.
Plus my Daily life feeds me with constant influx of Persons to Work upon. xD

-sorry for going a little off-topic.
to go back on topic:
Soul mate Level of communication is reached when emotional and Mental connection have grown deep enough to mind-read each intuitively.
At that level of Connection you need very good shields and defenses to keep secrets from the opponent.
:wink:

Sincerely,

¥’B

Anyone make those spells? Do u know where to find one? There’s not much on the web

@Im_Yaso please READ my reply here: