Is it possible to make a sigil of your own for a geocia spirit

i wanna do some thing speceil for master furfur so is this possible? if so it be a symbol of our union

4 Likes

yes it is, magickions including myself channel and make sigils for various purposes, including spirits, all the time.

1 Like

I made my own for King Paimon. So I’m gonna go ahead and say yes.

Yes: with the Chaos or the RoseCross method, with a table containing 4 repetitions of the alphabet, or in a channeling/inspirational way.

1 Like

Making your own special and specific sigil or seal is possible and effective. Follow your feelings, your intuition. Creating your own sigil is always better than a sigil from or created by someone else. It has your essence and desired outcome with and in it.

There is no single, definitive method for designing a sigil. The important part is that you feel that the symbol has power when you are finished. These magical symbols are each coded with a unique purpose, allowing them to be direct and powerful within your ritual requests.

If you want to succeed you may decide to use the word “SUCCESS”. You can use the complete word or phrase or delete all double letters, and work with the letters “SUCE". Focus strongly on your desire. This is just an example you may want to use other methods or symbols, the choice is up to you.

5 Likes

thank you i think i got it now

1 Like

Sigils are signs of your connection with a spirit, using the one in the goetia will keep you with only the “default” setting so to speak.

Its better to make one of your own.

1 Like

I always ask for a personal sigil from spirits I would work with long term. They are in a way a seal of our agreement and relationship. It will give you a direct channel to that spirit tailored to you.

2 Likes