Is it possible to make a man's penis erect only when he wants to have sex with his wife?

Best topic ever ! The answer to why your husband is cheating on you is in your own words lady : “make him become a puppet or a slave”. No you won’t be able to do that and if you try, he will move away from you even more. Consider therapy not magick.

2 Likes

:joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy:

I hope i never meet you in person.^^

-Asking back:
Is it possible to seal a Woman’s mouth shut,
so she doesn’t complain constantly?
Or is it better to simply turn her into a mindless ghoul,
so she simply doesn’t have any own thoughts anymore…

^^

To crazy sometimes!!^^

Sincerely,

¥’Berioth

5 Likes

I’d recommend focussing the magic on the wife. If a guy is sleeping with other people, it’s because the wife is failing to meet his sexual requirements ( could be frequency, kinks, looks etc ). It could also be that the wife no longer meets social requirements eg. Has let herself go and isn’t making him feel good in public

5 Likes

Thanks.

Why do people believe in therapy so much? It doesn’t change his mind if he decides to cheat. I have heard of people who bind their partner to their will. Some even did something that will make the cheating partner and their girlfriend or boyfriend get stuck to each other and they won’t be able to break free.

:joy::joy: its possible I don’t know how they do it but I saw that case several times…

1 Like

I hope i never meet you in person.

What will happen if you meet me in person?

Is it possible to seal a Woman’s mouth shut, so she doesn’t complain constantly?
Or is it better to simply turn her into a mindless ghoul, so she simply doesn’t have any own thoughts anymore…

Yes it is possible.

2 Likes

Okay thanks

Thanks

1 Like

Nothing,
that was merely disgust.

For your client,
as you pointed out,
those not to be your,
but your clients opinions.

Sincerely,

¥’Berioth

1 Like

Nothing,
that was merely disgust.

Bro you better hold your shit together.

For your client,
as you pointed out,
those not to be your,
but your clients opinions.

I don’t get this?

Thanks everyone. I got hold of the situation. I decided not to harm him and make him change. And he has apologized to her. And I hope things change for the best.

2 Likes

Sin,

¥’B

1 Like

We both know it is…

3 Likes

It takes 2 to cheat. It’s not just the male , it’s also the mistress. So just cast spells on both.

@yberion I hate woman being quiet. i want them to talk so they can communicate. I said talk not complain. lol. They always keep things to self and cause misunderstanding. Most. They always the passive one. Until you piss them off then they take action to hurt and harm you. They really need some kind of motivation or purpose to talk to you. If they think things going smoothly they will shut up even if things isn’t smooth on your point of view. They don’t care for your point of view. haha.

Sometimes the wife is beyond the sex phase so just cast spell for him to lose interest in sex at all. haha. Just cast spell for him to be interested in romance intimacy that don’t involve sex. that might work better . lol

1 Like

I thoroughly enjoyed this thread :slight_smile:

1 Like

There’s all kinds of reason why they cheat. There’s many written books with interviewed woman why they cheat. Some are lonely some cuz they can for power trip. some cuz it’s available. some to release stress. some to get rid of headache. It’s usually in the moment kind of thing.Some don’t put emotion into it. It’s just an activity to some like a hobby. No one would be with someone they think is ugly. They may be with ugly person just for the sex but not for marriage unless it’s about money and the guy/girl is about to crock cuz of old age or disease. lol.

Humans are illogical. All kinds of crazy reasons. some fake some made up some real and illogical or don’t make sense. Your in a magick forum. Expect the crazy shit reasons. lol.

2 Likes

that’s just his low level thinking. that is never a reason if the person is married. no one will marry someone they think is ugly except for the reason of finance opportunity.

2 Likes

@Whiski

Funny idea… though would have to disagree. I think it’s quite the opposite. In terms of problems… it would be best to divorce asap if the marriage becomes intolerable. (usually the kids are the obstacle to nail the coffin). You’ll be paying financial ‘price’ anyway (when she finds out you’re messing up with others)… :innocent:

3 Likes

This is why as a male, I would NEVER try to create a relationship with a woman who’s into this stuff …no offense, but some of the threads under “LOVE, sex and relationships” put baneful and even death magick to shame…

That said, u want him not to cheat, put a small amount of menstrual blood in his food.

Women are terrifying.

3 Likes