Is it possible to invoke METATRON and Yahweh/YHVH/YHWH/EL, and either St Michael or Raziel at the same time?

The intent was to say that if the person needs to ask if something is possible, they probably aren’t ready to try what they are curious about.

3 Likes

yup, you can

4 Likes

Hmm, I don’t agree. :thinking:
You can always try.

7 Likes

Given Yahweh is why Metatron is Metatron as in Enoch is said to have ascended to become Metatron a being who is of Yahweh’s angels. So why not.

Michael and Raziel work together quite often as well they’re family too.

6 Likes

so i could possible achieve possession or atleast invoke all 4

Possibly in the end it’s up to you on if you can achieve getting them to.

1 Like

thats the hard part
especially since yahweh almost never comes and only sends angels

Reiki attunement calls for the blessings of AA Met. Quite a thrill

1 Like

Is AA MET a spirit never heard of him / her

AA Met is ArchAngel Metatron

3 Likes

Oh dang that would be quite the experience

Please am new here,can someone enlighten me though I know what the discussion is all about.

Welcome @Cognizance It is a rule of this forum for all new members to properly introduce themselves, so PLEASE CLICK ON THE IMAGE BELOW and tell us about yourself and any experience you may have in magick, such as what you practice, how long you have practiced, areas of interest, etc

intro3

I have not yet had experience on anyone but will like to practice whitemagic

I have not had experience yet but I’ll like to practice whitemagic

Please do as I have asked you to do, and click on the image to introduce yourself properly in the correct place

1 Like

It is possible
I did a ritual with Raphael, Michael, Gabriel and Uriel
But I have to say …at least what happened to me at end I was a little tired and need good rest
Well it was a ritual to help heal a good friend and I sended a lot of energy

Do you work most with Archangels?

Yes I do

IN the book Angelic Protection Magick the directions for “the body of protection” is to invoke 7 AA into ones body twice a day It’s not that difficult and I personally notice the feeling of the AA’s entering my body

1 Like