Is it possible to get rid of a twin flame forever?

Sorry to hear about your predicament @Makkos

Have you tried any rituals to cut the cords between both of you ?

Do you find when you perform rituals to cut the cord/connection between both of you , you think about them more than ever ?

1 Like

Did you think about doing a reading about that questions?

1 Like

Oh, my God, yes. I have told her as well that she needs to cut the cord from me and she says she has already done this. She is quite weak in the craft, however, and she is also a liar. I have tried myself to cut the cord and it was working for a long time. The only time I ever think about her is when I feel her energy. The best way to explain it is like a pinging. For example, I will be reading a book and the next thing I know I can hear her saying my name and I will feel her energy. I cannot control it. I can push it away, but she is very persistent and keeps trying.

Funny you say this. I actually did my first few readings last night using the Daemon tarot. My first reading was about the situation with my ex. The spread that I got astonished me… I mean seriously it was downright spooky and on point to the situation. The final outcome involved making amends, spending time with family and friends, and getting through the struggles of the situation using persistence and time itself.

Your bound to find another twin flame. Dont see why it would be limited to 1

Just like Velenos said above, I don’t know why I should be forced to be destined to somebody that treated my like absolute garbage. Doesn’t make sense it my head. I agree that there simply must be more than one twin flame in our lifetimes. Only makes sense.

1 Like

So even the cards told you there will be reunion? :grinning:
Well, what they say is not set in stone and you can still take your own decisions. But it would be interesting what will happen at the end when you try to change it ^^