Is it possible to find true friends?

Hello balg members !

Does true friendship exist ?
Could it be possible to use magick in order to meet people who respect and care for us?
Toxic environment sucks but loneliness hurts too .

Sorry .

2 Likes

What is your definition of true friendship? Whether it exists or not depends on your answer.

Magick can bring you just about anything you desire, friendship should be no different. What magick worked for you in the past? Just use that again but direct at friendship. If that’s giving you trouble then try breaking your goal down into smaller chunks and do magick for those chunks. I think first you should set a clear intention that is measurable, so that you’ll know when you’ve accomplished it.

I read a lot so I’ll share with you some book recommendations.

Stop Being Lonely: Three Simple Steps to Developing Close Friendships and Deep Relationships by Kira Asatryan. It is not about magick but is very helpful.

How to Draw Friends and
Sacrifice Toxic People: Black Magick for Glamour,
Influence, and Letting Go by S Connolly. Only magick book I know that is completely dedicated to friendship.

The Complete Cord Course: Working with Cords through Energy Work and Shamanic Healing by Mary Mueller Shutan. Cord work is a type of energy work and healing that focused on relationships.

1 Like

Definitely!

Two tips to make real good friends: work on your self esteem and confidence so you can be someone reliable and truly caring

Call on Aphrodite, Zepar, Barbatos, Amon or Naamah to bring you true friendships :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Thanks again for these book recommendations, I am reading the Complete Cord Course now, I think the writing style of the author is very clear and engaging. I do believe I need more true friends, so this thread I think the universe served up for me.

1 Like

In my honest opinion, no. Your friendcircles will always change.

I remember a few years ago when I tried my hardest to make friends. I had a group and they ended up fucking me over.

I got burned and stopped trying and let it come to me first. Well I can tell you I have made the closest thing to actual friends, who won’t fuck me over, or at least if they do, it wouldn’t bother me as my goal isn’t to please others/make friends, as it used to be.

Just let it come to you. Btw there’s a difference between being alone, and being lonely. I am alone most of the time, but don’t feel lonely.

Get to know yourself and indulge in hobbies that are fun on your own and don’t be needy.

2 Likes

As someone already mentioned, the answer will depend in part on your definition of true friends.

It is also very difficult to know just how authentic and sincere a friend is as often those who on every identified metric seem genuine, but then either they melt away in hard times, or betray you when the proverbial price is right.
These are painful experiences and ones that I think everyone goes through to some degree or another in their lives.
But are there some who are utterly genuine and will be incorruptible and loyal? I believe so, but they are a great rarity.

3 Likes

Find non-witchy they will probably think you just need attention or something about craving on demonic power. Close relationships too!!! Or in the worst case scenario weak witches as partners but by having sex with you their magick will quickly grow

Yes, and yes. Chaos magicians regularly use sigils for drawing into their life the kind of people they want to be surrounded by, for example. You can literally have the type of friends you want made to order.

2 Likes

Sorry for contacting you right now.

I m in trouble and feel miserable.

I ve read all your contributions though and i m still conflicted about the question concerning friends.

If i could i d kill myself to stop suffering and failure

Sorry again.

What’s are you conflicted about? It is very possible to use magick to find friends.

Thanks for your patience towards me!

When writing “self conflicted” I mean unsure of the very existence of friendship.
We re all toxic , because of many factors ,introvert versus extrovert for instance.
Our traits differ and so do our values.

I m afraid of rejection or arguments.

The book Angels of Love by Zanna Blaise has a ritual specifically for drawing authentic friends into your life. Its straightforward and not too time consuming.
You could also create a servitor for this purpose.

1 Like