Is it possible to be possessed and healed?

Well, I suggest
You develop a practice.
Here is Kurtisis Book. I could be wrong.
He may be a great guide for you.

For it would take a great deal of path workings and Initiations reach the ascension needed to perform these rituals. Ofcourse it can be done and in a matter of time.
Also, you can ALWAYS command a Miracle healing from the universe.

I command a Miraculous Healing in my life this instant ! So be it! Stop the ground X 3 and forget about it!!!

2 Likes

I’ve done this my self. First time possessing and healing another. Very easy actually

3 Likes

Thank you for sharing. I have found with a true heart, these are some of the most powerful interventions from spirit.

Could you define true heart?

My definition of a true heart…
A pure intention. Clear in outcome.
Knowing with unwavering faith it is so.
Pure source.

2 Likes

Ah that cool. Thank you

what do you mean?

What do I mean about what exactly?

possessing and healing another. you possessed them?

Jup. Only temporarily though

whats the point of you possessing them?

Easier to heal, I can use full power quicker and more effectively

Apart from magical… There have been cases of people losing “connection” between their brain and hands. The scientists put oven mitts on the people’s hands and these people were eventually able to create a new neural pathway for moving their hands. The human brain is one of the most complex organic structures known to man. If you keep seeking answers you will find them, and you will be healed. In addition I do suggest meditation, imagine a beautiful white light steaming in through the universal consciousness and into your brain. I hope I helped in some way, best of wishes to you

1 Like

This is a really simple method he gave me explicitly to assist people new to magick (as well as more advanced) - it will help you to attune to his energy,. as well:

3 Likes

I have no expierience with Oya,

But i do agree that Asmodeus haves Strong Healing powers in Terms of Mental Stability.

Which is prooven even while constant mocking of both missunderstandings, aswell as attack’s from Demon inside of Daily life.

Asmodey does give a Stability, hardly found from other sources.

For me Personally Leviathan had a similar Strength in focusing me and bringing me back to my roots.

Which however, i consider a part of personal preferance, as Leviathan literally told me to “bless myself, with myself” which leaded into much bigger Gnosis then i was ready for. including cataclysmic manifestations.

According to my Journal that was just a pre-requisite to the workings with chorozon 333.

However, i’m still very curious towards working deeper with chorozon.

He does infact call for me, and i call for Chorozon.

Still, there’s steps in between that have to unfold before.

Does anyone have shareable expierience with Chorozon?

Sincerely,

¥’Berioth

2 Likes

I do love Levithan. What a being. The message he gave you. So profound! Your share is pure, informative, and inspiring. Thank you.

1 Like

https://www.bibliotecapleyades.net/cienciareal/cienciareal19.htm

You may Enjoy this Link.

1 Like

Thank you Samhain.

Indeed, that corespond’s greatly.

For me it also increases the confidence towards the working.

Glad you shared. :slight_smile:

Sincerely,

¥’Berioth

Why said I too have a severe brain injury the doctors said I was brain dead I had to learn to walk and talk again in most area I have healed myself but somethings are still challenging I liike the idea of the God And Goddess in paganism being Goddess is all encompassing And yes I’ve worked with Raphael he’s amazing as well as Michael Blessed Be

1 Like