Is it possible open Kundalini energy without a mentor?

Hi, BALG family! This time I need some advicing on this. I’ve read and saw a lot of info about how to meditate for raise Kundalini chakra. My question? Is it possible work on kundalini meditation without the guidance of a mentor. That’s my case. I don’t have any mentor who could help me and guide me on this. Thanks for read me!

2 Likes

Yes. People do it all the time.

2 Likes

In this case, how or what’s the best way to work on it?

There are so many ways to do it, all I can recommend is to research and find one that resonates with you.

I use the meditations in the book Path Notes of An American Ninja Master.

You can use the techniques of Robert Bruce, in his book Energy Work, or his kundalini course he offers through BALG.

The only thing a mentor is for is to help you if something goes wrong and to answer any questions you might have about what you experience. They are not necessary to actually go through it.

2 Likes

Could we talk in private, please?

Good day, DarkestKnight. I wanna know if there are any person on our forum that speak spanish too. I could talk in english, but I wanna know if there are people who could talk spanish too (because is my native language) Thank you!

Sorry, I can’t help you there. i do not speak Spanish. I do believe there are some Spanish speakers on the forum though so hopefully they will take notice of your message.

i suggest you to work with a spirit to help you and increase your success to kundaliny spirits like king paimon,astaroth,Lucifer

1 Like

This is an interesting topic to me as well. How would one go about opening up this form of energy ?

1 Like