Is it okay to do magick everyday?

I mean even for the most trivial things, is it okay to do magick on a daily basis?

2 Likes

Absolutely.

12 Likes

I recall that an hermeticist in his writings made an example about sort-of training the whole day, for example deciding if taking the umbrella prior to leaving home (so a type of quick, no tool divination)

1 Like

Yeah I think so, but you need to remember when you use so much energy you may feel little tired. You should keep the balance.

I prefer doing my rituals and witchy stuffs in my astral temple when I am lonely. So it helps me to activate my 3th eye and visions.

3 Likes

Yes, absolutely. Spirituality and magick are, or should be, inseparable parts of us that are experienced daily in just about every task we undertake.

The easiest way to realise this is to be mindful of what you’re doing day-to-day and how it impacts your spiritual and Magickal life.

3 Likes

Is it ok to do sports every day? Hell yes to both sports and magic.

6 Likes

Yeah of course you can! But take the magick seriously and not see it as a trivial matter,

Good luck!!

3 Likes

@DarkestKnight i have a question for you

IF ANYONE ELSE WHATS TO SHARE THEIR THOUGHTS PLZ DO

as a beginner if we do ritual everyday for the same entity asking the same thing because we don’t know if the ritual we performed was successful

does it weaken the magick … or its like practicing evocation / invokation
The more we do the more deep we go …
the close we get to the entity

And will it fall under " lusting for results " category

The answer is yes and there are very few days I don’t. I didn’t start that way, though, and after a large, heavy working, you’ll need to recover before doing something on that level again.

There’s also nothing that ays you can’t do multiple workings a day, but be mindful if recovery and do different types, such as a petition for something and then a solo working or channeling energy from an entity for a working to supplement yours.

3 Likes

I am going to be “that person” and say, you are always doing magick, whether you are aware of what you are doing or not is part of the training and spiritual development.

3 Likes

I don’t see the point in doing the same ritual everyday with the same entity for the same thing

UNLESS… you’re following the instructions in a specific book and it’s designed that way to repeated to build power

I could see why some books have rituals that use this method… and the amount of focus and dedication you put in committing to it is going to make big changes

But… if you’re just repeating it to double check you did it right and not looking at it as building power and focus towards something… I don’t know really why you did it the first time

I mean it’s worth practicing sometimes to get the hang of how some rituals go before you actually focus and feel like you’re “doing them” I guess

And yes of course it’s ok to do magick everyday

Just make sure you also take any action that allows the results to manifest eg maybe don’t stay home all day doing magick if you’re doing magick to meet people…

3 Likes

As a beginner, it is fine. It’s practice, and the entity understands. However, since the point is to practice evocation, don’t keep asking, just keep evoking. Remember, if you’re giving the spirit a task, you are taking it away from that task every time you call it back.

6 Likes

Hmm that’s helpful

I have one working on several things… might let them get on with it :sweat_smile::joy: and not task them with everything possible I can think of at the same time

1 Like

Some of the rituals work that way. Every repeat is like a drop of water and you have a pool when you do them enough. So yes, you absolutely can.

3 Likes

Personally sometimes I used the approach of, more than repeating a working, trying to continuously ask a spirit for a certain thing. This may turn out either effective or annoying…
More recently I sort-of removed entities from that paradigm i. e. using only the power of my own spirit and mind so, in a way, a form of practicing the Law of Attraction.

1 Like

I use this to stay in the feeling that results have manifested… I’m new to invocation and evocation but after I have done magick towards something… it’s done :white_check_mark: and I try to stay in the feeling of having it till it shows up

2 Likes

Well that was really helpful

Hi man!! If you work with a sigil combined with calling the entity, you are already inviting the entity to come to you! Once is enough! I was really paranoid back then until I realised I shouldn’t worry about whether I got it right or wrong, as long as I allow myself to be relaxed and understand the rules and ideas! Your magick has been given to great powers who will respond! If you know that for sure then you have no doubt, and you don’t lust for results!!

1 Like

Yes. You’ll run into trouble though if you don’t maintain a journal and start making offerings and can’t remember who to thank or how.

3 Likes

Of course it is. I do magick on a daily basis and I feel great. In fact, things have been getting better for me since I started practicing magick more often. Just be sure not to use up too much of your energy. That’s my advice. :+1:t2: