Is it ok to be lgbtq+ and on the left hand path

I was wondering if it is ok to be Bisexual or any sexuality and be on this path because I come from a Christian family and used to be (like I’ve said before in other posts) but I didn’t mention this because I don’t know if it is ok … It’s a short question but I was just wondering… Thanks in advance

2 Likes

Yes. You can be anything on the LHP, as you are steadily dismantling external concepts of morality and replacing them with what you personally discover and believe to be true/useful/lulz, whether from internal gnoses, personal preference, or objective evaluation of the world and your place in it.

Also see members posting in LGBTQ Magicians’ Working & Networking Thread.

13 Likes

Thank you so much :smile:

3 Likes

Dude gods and demons dont care if you are bisexual or not
If there is a god who claim as your creator but he hate you because you are bisexual even though he created you (he claim)
He must be idiot! Because he forget he creates “bisexual” part in you

5 Likes

I’m bisexual and none of the ones that I’ve talked to have had a problem with it.

4 Likes

I think you’ll find the @thestrangescientist is having an enjoyable time with Belial.

Check out the “Offering to Belial for Sexual Experience” thread…

3 Likes

Take it from me, on our path, the lhp you have to be completely straight sexually. Women must be submissive to men at all times and upon every occasion – even though the lhp is feminine in nature. As a Satanist you’re expected to be just like everybody else - only more so. If you’re queer or bent or fruity, on this path when you die you’ll miss out and go straight to heaven – trapped for all eternity with those gormless, catatonic, sexless creeps. Mind you, there are lhp adepts who’ll overlook sexual peccadillos if you’ve a special obsession for the scent of boot polish and the gleam of high gloss leathers.

As for me, I’m not homosexual. And neither were any of the men with whom I had passionate sex. These days I get by as a male lesbian, my love always unrequited.

Al.

2 Likes

Nah Its fine, the hate towards it is completely a human thing. I remember when I was younger and worried about it too, archangel Michael would be like, “no no liam it’s okay you’re perfect how you are” and that was great cus it showed me that these entities don’t care what you are. At least most of them anyways, the respectable ones lol.
But seriously like, the Lhp is very fluid and you don’t have to practice in one single way with certain sets of rules, if you’re gay or trans or whatever like it rlly don’t matter.

2 Likes

A very goo guideline to follow in all things is: KNOW THYSELF. This is the best overall point of focus regardless of path.
Sexuality is an aspect of the divine regardless of the form it takes. God cannot be restricted–ever.
Don’t ask for permission: dive in and explore. As with all paths, I strongly suggest a daily meditative practice to supplement–it will likely eventually replace them–the ritual work.

1 Like

Lol , thanks :smile:
I’m glad it’s only a human thing. I was just really unsure … Thanks

1 Like

I’m pretty sure there are gods/goddesses/spirits who would bang you no matter what your sexuality is :smiley: so,let go of your Christianity moral and life views and leave them behind.
Even angels are zero fucks given when it comes to being hetero/bi/gay.
So,you be you and don’t let it bother you :+1:

2 Likes

Of course! No problem hah

1 Like