Is it normal to not see static in Theta gamma state?

Alright, I noticed that I don’t see static in theta gamma instead my vision gets almost wavy and my vision darkens Do I have to keep going deeper into theta gamma to start seeing static?

1 Like

It’s probably different for everyone, don’t stress too much

2 Likes

Yea probably.

I don’t see the static rain when in the theta/gamma state. I also don’t see the 3D effect EA talks about when I open sigils. Everyone is different.

1 Like

What do you see?

I don’t see anything. I just get an internal awareness that I’ve slipped out of consensual reality, and that is what tells me I am in Theta. When I gaze at sigil, I feel a magnetic pull that makes it hard to pull my eyes away, and the lines blur a bit, but no 3D effect.

2 Likes

And you and the spirit communicate internally after that?
Like reading a book to your self?

As a person with visual snow I’m seeing static 24/7 so count yourself lucky.
I do, however, see different kinds of static when doing spiritual things.

2 Likes

Yes. I speak out loud and the spirit speaks in my mind, though on occasion it sounds like the being is right beside me. I can usually tell in what direction they are speaking from.

2 Likes

Alright thanks for the help :+1:

1 Like

This is the first time I’ve heard the term but I have it too. It’s allegedly supposed to be rare.

1 Like

Same here, man. I would only see this “static rain” if I were to strain my eyes pretty badly, and that’s not theta gamma sync at all. Nor do I see the 3D effect EA talks about.

What I do see are patterns in empty space, shadowy outlines (aura-like), and the vision is a bit blurry.

Don’t sweat it too much. One of the worst things you can do is to be like “Oh, my experience does not match that guy’s experience, I must be doing something wrong!” Magick is very much subjective (despite what some may claim), so it’s different for everybody.

2 Likes

Yup the way you see it is just like how I see it.

1 Like