Is it me?

Is it me or working with the darker spirits in this path transforms you? You start thinking and acting darker yourself. You get thoughts of physically doing things to people if they mess with you! More that you would normally do???

Anyone else have this experience? All the other path workings don’t necessarily do this to me. As dark as they may be.

5 Likes

That’s because it’s not necessarily you or your dark self. But rather “the current” you immerse yourself in that changes both you and your dark self.

2 Likes

you remind me of @KissOfTheDragon

No, I am not interested in kissing Men.

From my expierience, it is true, that the LOA current is quite head on trough the wall,

The Slavory Spirits,
i encountered in the current, really liked to act out fiercely.
Including disrespect towards the conjurer.

However, just like with demons, the own Point of view Plays a huge part into that.
Approaching them with a more open and Aware manner,
actually looking into their backstory,
helps.

Besides that:
I noticed that basically the Energy of Darkness grows inside of the practicioners again and again, weather you cleanse it away or collect it.

So in my understanding,
the physical Need to act-out,
may refer to actually needing to achieve a certain Change in that manner.
Not to forgett, that some of the LOA are specifically WAR Spirits.
Of Course, they come with a desire to make you “Strong” in their Terms of understanding.

And, as i guess anyone who worked with the LOA - They’re hard to deny.
And extremly difficult to banish.

Yet, you can Evoke them, so you can banish them aswell!

They do influence Humans heavily, that’s true.
They love to life on, through their human Followers,
one of the reasons why they do Held so much power.
:wink:

Sincerely,

¥’B

3 Likes

The lhp opens your eyes: enlightenment. You see the filth for who they are and what they’re worth. You develop the power to deal with your enemies and have a bit of fun on the side. Each comes to their own place.

Al.

4 Likes

Man!!! Thanks!!! You just confirmed a lot for me and made somethings clear.

For the disrespect kind of thing, very true. I have worked with these spirits for years now, but lately a lot more heavily. They tend to show how they don’t like certain people!

2 Likes

From my experiences its not just the darker currents that do this. Any current of magic has an effect like this. Similar to how your mind becomes effected by the type of people you associate with on a regular basis.

1 Like

Yeah! I’ve thought of that.

If you dig around some texts related to evocation talk about the concept, along with the phrase ‘EVOKE OFTEN’ in there somewhere. It has to do if you want to learn the nature of the spirits your working with you have to work with them on a continuing basis.

Aleister Crowley counselled to evoke often in relation to the HGA.

Al.

1 Like

Yeah especially with the Lwa, because it’s an invocation when working with them. The more time you spend doing it the “deeper into the waters” as E.A. puts it!

Boy was he right!!!

1 Like

Spirits have told me to evoke them often too

1 Like

It is not just you! I feel the same way.
I know my dark side and she came out when I was home alone for a week with this website (when I first joined). It was like my eyes finally opened and were washed with black water. My partner hardly recognised me. I snapped out of it though.

Then I evoked a certain demon and continue to daily. He keeps telling me I will be cold, sharp, and emotionally removed. I see it happening more and more daily. I hope it doesn’t last forever or towards those I love. I have been worried about this myself recently! I was going to make a post but never did.

5 Likes

There really is a case to be made for the pendulum thing here, so long as you’re not acting on things in destructive ways, moving a little into those sides for a while can help you define who you are and what you want from a place of wholeness.

5 Likes

Yup, swinging one way and then the other to find the middle :slight_smile:
Extremes are important!

3 Likes

No. It is not you, but rather the dark spirit you’re working with. I must admit. I used to have a lot of fear . Since my patron spirit is here, It’s like I am waiting for someone to jump me just so I have an excuse for kicking their ass. NO ONE, I mean no one intimidates me. And if I got my ass kicked, then that’s OK, because I got a good chunk out of my enemy. Lol

Update: people who practice Black Magic tend to intimidate me. Not fuckng with them.

3 Likes

Careful…this is a trap of Christian ity. The dark side doesn’t always have to be about being cold, dark and generally rough around the edges. What this means is that you transform the darkness. You went to the depths of your soul, but now what?.. You still have to do house cleaning.

What I meant by rough around the edges is that attaining the dark self is only the beginning. Refining it is like The cutting and polishing of a Diamond.

3 Likes

Great reply’s guys!!!

2 Likes

No not really I’ve always visualised angry giant bears pushing my former manager off a tall building so no, no that much more sociopathic than normal… Ohhh fond memories…

2 Likes