Is it all real?

@Fallen_Human I have a theory as to why it didn’t happen. That said, I was hoping Belial would help me overcome the obstacle. Just to call an ace a spade, what I asked was not something ridiculous like, “give me a million dollars within a month” and nor did I expect to live a life of rainbows and unicorns because I have a pact with Belial. That said, I expected Him to come through for me and He didn’t and here we are.

1 Like

Have you considered he never agreed? and if he did, then you what have you done in your mundane life? dont just sit around waiting. it won’t work like that.

I hope these notes help.

3 Likes

@Fallen_Human So you raised two good points. First, based on the pendulum action I was getting, my impression was that he agreed. Second, that’s the issue for a lot of people. They ask entity so and so to help them with something then they wake up at noon and sit on their couch all day watching TV. Obviously, you have to do your part and I MOST certainly did mine. So yeah, I’m confused and questioning everything now.

2 Likes

Belial tends to test your backbone, not your loyalty… he doesn’t want serfs he wants you to stand up for yourself. Sounds like you’re in the perfect situation to take control of that and fight.

1 Like

@Mulberry I have two angles I can pursue: 1. Fight scorched earth against the people that messed with and gave the results I didn’t like. The con of doing that is that even if I pursued a scorched earth approach, I risk retaliation and in the end, fighting may lead not nothing because to bring punishment to these people depends more than just me. 2. Do nothing. Don’t give people the satisfaction of knowing that I’m angry at what they did and in doing nothing and focusing on other things, they might move on and fight other battles with other people.

It would help if you told us what exactly you asked of him. Also, if you are having doubts about magick…sometimes its helpful to gain confidence from the experience and success stories of others, which is why I created this thread which you may want to check out.

1 Like
  1. would be Belial energy, and if you’re working with him, isn’t that what you wanted?
  2. is not Belial energy, I would suggest working with a different entity if that’s what you prefer. Maybe Opfaal the angel of deliverance or Michael for protection while you wait for it to blow over.

@Verdo I can’t really give specifics. What drew me to Belial is power, lewdness and the belief that I’m evil and without a master. I thought, foolishly, that Belial and his legions would give me the results I wanted despite the fact that people were trying to fuck with me. I mean, Belial is supposed to be a King in hell, right? What I asked is a drop in the sea compared to what he’s capable of doing—distribute senatorships.

@Mulberry I don’t know what to believe anymore. I’m now questioning every experience where I thought “I felt” Belial and I’m thinking that maybe I didn’t. I used to work with angelic forces before but I gave up working with them because I thought, I would have better results with the demonic. The only supernatural experience where there’s no doubt in my mind that this entity was responsible for what happened was with the angel Poiel.

1 Like

@jvaneda1 Please don’t forget to answer my questions to complete your introduction.

1 Like

@DarkestKnight I clicked on the pic and posted me intro. You don’t see it?

I would say it’s a bit too soon to make conclusions. I so suggest keeping these notes in your grimoire/journal, and as you continue to learn, practice and know yourself, it will become clear. :slight_smile:

@Mulberry I’m so pissed off dude. Like, if he wanted me to sin, sexually in return—I would have done it. I did offer him a sexual ritual to which I was obviously going to follow through with but to no avail. Very disappointing.

Yes, but I asked you a further question.

1 Like

@DarkestKnight I answered your question.

My very first working with a spirit unfolded over the course of one year.
I wanted to get rid of someone, of course ASAP. The spirit agreed to assist me and indeed, major things happened over the time frame of one week already. Out of thin air, as if to give me a little “taste” of how things could turn out. If I do my part, of course. My part wasn’t to set up an altar and to get on my knees to worship the spirit. My part was to work on my own shortcomings (of which I still have an abundance but we’ve got it roughly figured out by now) that stood in the way of filling the “power vacuum” that would happen after the target was gone for good.

The year wasn’t wasted. The year with the spirit polished my skills and set all the right things into motion to get the job done and provided me with everything that I never knew I wanted. I wouldn’t have figured a lot of my shit out if it wasn’t for the agreement in question and it led me on quite the field trip up a ladder that was deemed as “too high” for someone like me.

Its been over three years since then and my life has been the best ever since. Plus the permanent practice provided me with some unconventional ways to get things done, if you know what I mean. It takes time (sometimes) but its worth it in the long run.

2 Likes

True but everyone feels that way when they first start. There is no way to know for sure without asking him. My guess would be the exact opportunity you desired was not possible at that time so he delivered something that as close to it as possible. If there’s nothing in the pact that states you can’t work with other demons or spirits why don’t you consult another spirit about the situation? My help to get a second or third opinion.

@MagickalStudent569 There’s nothing in the pact that says that I can’t work with other demons. That said, I don’t even know where to start. I’ve only worked with Belial.

Yes, if I’m being honest, Belial have brought me to high places. It has come at cost; the cost has been personal growth. By way of analogy, Belial got me to an exclusive party where normally, only multi-millionaires attend. Then he got me the job opportunity I have now where I’m working with ivy-leaguers (I did not attend an ivy-league school and that is usually the ticket for this job). I’m greatful for both things and I’ve honored King Belial because of it. Specific to the job opportunity, I promised several things before I got it and once I had it, I paid my dues. I just don’t understand what happened with this one thing I asked him.

Again, if King Belial wanted me to fuck mad bitches in his honor, I would have done that. But He never voiced his wishes.

@A_Pariah I had a similar experience when I was in a very difficult situation in Massachusetts and I’m where I am now—Arizona.

@MagickalStudent569 I’m honestly afraid to try to summon another entity and make Him upset.