Is it a good idea to make a pact with a spirit if you are a beginner?

I’m not ready for this communication with him because I haven’t developed my clairs

Ah, that makes more sense. Well then there’s only one way to improve on that situation. To work on them!

Remember it will take time, so don’t feel discouraged and most spirit communication is subtle, especially when your just starting out.

Lucifer isn’t gonna be bothered just because your senses aren’t strong yet, he’s more patient. From what I have heard. Be patient with yourself. Your not the first nor the last person to evoke/open communication, with dull senses to him.

1 Like

Thank you for your help! It’s true, your mind is seeking a lot @Mind_Seeker20 :smile:

1 Like

Let’s see… This forum made me get over all of my fears tbh, because Koetting (and many more Magicians) in his videos…
Yeah, he’s not always cool and chill when calling demons. Rather the opposite lol

Okay thats funny
The spirit I chose to talk to, Mepsitahl doesn’t have an enn available in YouTube, as all the other demons
Great :joy:

1 Like

I’ve never used enns personally. I’m sure there are benefits to them, as I read it helps you connect with their energy before you call, but I’ve never done it for myself to see.

I think @Healing_Heart is working with Mepsitahl though, maybe he can advise you on what works for him?

1 Like

I don’t believe Mepsitahl is a demon, she’s either a planet or a spirit so when you do an evocation for here you would use her name.

3 Likes

You are correct. She is not demonic, she is from the sphere of Neptune. Her sigil can be found in Konstantinos’ book Summoning Spirits, or EA’s book Works of Darkness. It is also provided in the evocation course workbook, and I think it has been posted to the forum as well.

3 Likes

@Healing_Heart I thought she belongs to the demonic kind, because while I was searching about her I also saw this topic Contacting the demoness Mepsitahl

So I tried to call her with her sigil , after 7hours of fasting- I’ve heard it helps you get into trance state easier, I don’t know if this applies to you guys? - @DarkestKnight @Keteriya
And i got into a deep relaxation while having meditation music in my earpads. after some few minutes, i felt like im not there? a feeling that i was dead?! Don’t Know how to explain and what was this.
After I turned off the music and concentrated on my thoughts and gave pressure to my third eye area.
I got some visions but mostly like colours dancing , and suddenly the temperature of my body increased a lot
I guess it’s a sign she came but apart from this didnt hear/see anything.
We ll see the next days but I’m happy i got those signs

2 Likes

I personally don’t fast, but I don’t eat much either and rarely eat meats because I either get the shits, or get heartburn.

Half the time I’m smoking a cigarette, have a snack and a drink nearby when I am dropping into a light trance for evoking.

I do reach deeper trance states, but not when I am evoking, I can’t make pictures with my mind, and I don’t find it helpful for me personally, I’m not going to get more than impressions regardless of how deep I go. I used to, but as time has passed, I’ve stopped requiring a deep trance for myself to evoke- mostly because it doesn’t seem to give me any more sensory input from spirits than a light trance

Usually if I’m in deep trance, it’s because I laid down to either do a soul retrieval journey/attempt to astrally project or to sleep and then get up thinking ten minutes has passed and realize I’ve been tranced out for much, usually hours longer than I thought.

For me the deeper trance is just like… a state of nothingness. I don’t see anything, I don’t usually hear anything, I don’t have any thoughts that I can recall afterwards.

1 Like

It’s like I can see you , you are very descriptive :smile:
So, If you want to communicate with an entity, how is your personal way on the sequence of steps you are following?
More through clairaudience, than clairvoyance?

1 Like

Personally it varies by the type of spirit. I work with spirits that don’t have sigils or seals and some that do.

Usually I just go pee, get a pack of smokes, a snack and drink. I’ll drop into a light trance and open the seal or sigil if it’s not a spirit I am familiar with. If I am familiar, I just calm my mind, drop into a light trance and reach out to them.

When I’m not familiar I open the sigil/seal if there is one, then call their name something to the effect of xxx come. xxx please come. xxx come. until I feel a shift, get an impression of their appearance, hear something, etc.

Most spirits it’s a rather quick process. Others like Djinn, I follow a ritual from Hargrove that takes maybe five minutes, but tends to lead to distinctly connecting with the Djinn, whereas not using it tends to not seem to make contact- for me.

I don’t spend a shit load of time meditating before hand, or trying to use a candles or any of that, as like I said, I did that for a while and didn’t personally notice discernable differences. Other people need those things to get into the correct mindset.

As far as speaking to them, I just usually speak in my mind, and direct it outwards of myself and towards the entity. I rarely do anything out loud, or anything in entirety out loud.

I even use visual pathworkings, despite the fact that I can’t see pictures in my mind, because I can feel what it would be like to be in the image.

I would say most of my work is more clairsentience than any of those you listed. Most people notice I describe things as how they feel, and often have trouble putting into words- the communications I receive and that’s why I rarely scan or relay messages, unless it’s impressed as super important to give a message to someone. Which is rare, and it’s usually someone pretty close to me.

Alright… You are from the talented people who are not the majority unfortunately, that are so connected with the spiritual world.
It seems that you have found your life potential on this path!!
Personally, I can’t see myself dedicating my whole life on this, but certainly I feel more drained to magick than any other activity my friends do… watching Netflix, gaming, flirting online , being superstars on TikTok lol

1 Like

I wouldn’t call myself talented but I’ve certainly had oddities in life, most of my life :slight_smile: I tend to think most of the people I interact with on here are much more gifted than myself when it comes to working with spirits :slight_smile:

Rough times atm, so while maybe you are right, it sure doesn’t feel like it today :slight_smile:

1 Like

I did it with Astaroth, and I regret nothing :innocent:

1 Like

I have reason to believe that it isn’t. I never tried it because I was always afraid that something terrible will happen. I don’t know when I will be ready to summon Bune, but I know that I’ll get there one day.

1 Like

Which was your experience with him? Did he accomplish your goals?

1 Like

I don’t think so you should be afraid, if you keep your promises and be reliable for the pact you made with the spirit. Especially for Bune… She is a demon I have seen only positive opinions!

1 Like

She has been very loving in all ways. If I ask her for small favors, she makes them happen.
If I want to hear from someone, and she agrees with the requests, she makes it happen.
If I want an individual to fall on sudden hardship, she’ll make it happen.
She has assisted me with substance abuse, my weight loss initiatives…
she has strengthened my spell work like no other!
Inanna/Astaroth has been all about my self development which I am very grateful for. She serves as like a proud Mother always correcting me and guiding me. She makes me very happy.

1 Like