Is it a good idea for someone new to magick to curse someone

I want to curse my abusive terrible ex boyfriend that put me through hell so it’s not like it’s someone in traffic that cut me off and made me pissed. He ruined my outlook on Love. He just requested me on everything again and is trying to get back into my life and it’s triggering a lot of mental shit for me and I want him to pay for what he did.

2 Likes

My conflict comes in where half of me feels only someone experienced should be cursing people but If it takes experience to get better don’t you have to start at some point

1 Like

First step: Bind the bastard
Second Step: figure what you want done to him

But yes you can curse. Anyone can

10 Likes

A lot of people come into magick with baneful purposes and that seems to have worked well for them (not for long that is if that’s your only intention with magick)
Just make sure you do your preparatory immersion (research) before any curse is performed

Wouldn’t want most of the energy created by the curse to boomerang right back.

For example, if your curse is utilizing Saturn for baneful purposes wear a talisman that utilizes Saturn.

8 Likes

Please don’t let it be someone on here though…

4 Likes

Frankly I don’t think its a very good idea to curse someone if your new to magic (practicing less than 3 months), I’d recommend building decent shields first. Baneful magic is never exactly risk free. That being said I doubt anything all that bad will happen to you even if you fuck up the curse somehow. Just stick to something relatively simple.

6 Likes

Even if it is, thats their business… As long as it isnt explicitly stated anywhere here.

Not a good idea per say but eh.

7 Likes

True, but we do have rules.

3 Likes

Girl! I thought you wanted him back?!!! Well shit changes, haha. I agree with @KingOfHearts616 though. Since feelings can change, its always better to do a less permanent spell like binding first. You can always unbind, its much harder to unhex/uncross. You can bind him and your feelings toward him out of your life. If that doesn’t help, then you should move onto something more powerful.

5 Likes

Different ex! Haha <

5 Likes

And of course it’s nobody on here, this is someone I’ve known for a long time

2 Likes

I’ve decided I’ll bind him. From there idk what, I MIGHT just be satisfied at that. Thanks everyone for the help :heart:

3 Likes

I feel that curses are the easiest to do, because of all the passionate anger involved.

3 Likes