Is Hades real?

If so, does he rule over the Underworld? What would be this Underworld?
Does anyone knows anything about him?

3 Likes

Hello! Maybe you’d like to introduce yourself to us before you jump into the Underworld! Just click the banner bellow and follow the instructions

handIntro

5 Likes

Done haha :smiley:

3 Likes

Hades is real and you can summon spirits of underworld through Hades. but be sure to understand what you are getting into. At first you should read posts about necromancy before getting into it.

4 Likes

But what would be this Underworld? Cause according with the myths it would be like a hell. A place that people go after die. Is something like this?

Not quite.

The Greek underworld is where everyone goes when they die, both the good and the bad, and even the gods and demigods (yes, gods can die in Greek mythology). It is a vast kingdom, with many different levels. The Elysium Fields are where the good souls wind up, and Tartarus is where the wicked souls go. It is also where Zeus imprisoned the Titans after the Olympians defeated them. The Christian “Hell” was based on the concept of Tartarus, not simply the underworld.

Hades rules both the Elysium Fields (“Heaven”) and Tartarus (“Hell”) and is the warden of the Titans.

7 Likes

So this Elysium Fields is different from the Infernal Realm where Lucifer and the others rule?

2 Likes

Yes.

Don’t mix your mythologies. Lucifer has nothing whatsoever to do with the Greek underworld.

The astral plane is infinite, and there are as many heavens and hells as humans and other sentient beings can dream up. Even the so-called Infernal Empire is but a small part of what is found there. You could spend your entire life exploring and never see everything.

9 Likes

Actually the Greek Underworld has a bit more than just Tartarus and Elysium. That’s just the popular ones.
Perhaps this pic could help you a bit

8 Likes

Yep. I just simplified it a little. I did say it is a vast kingdom though :stuck_out_tongue:

I was actually going to evoke you with the mighty ‘@’ symbol.

3 Likes

Hahahahha! You don’t have to…!

I’m always near! And I always listen…! creppy whisper

2 Likes

No, that doesn’t sound threatening at all… :rofl:

2 Likes

Ehem…! I need to practice this! :rofl:

1 Like

Yes he is very real, and does rule over some of the dead, as the other lovelies have stated

1 Like

Hades is as real as you, me and all that you perceive through your physical senses. The Lord and King of the Underworld & Lord and host of the Dead. I am closely related to him and it was he who introduced me to the LHP…which I am exploring since his entry into my life. I have dedicated myself as his eternal bride…it comes naturally to me…being a Persephone archetype lady. Don’t have to try anything complex. He values a deep bond and is very warm hearted contrary to the way he is portrayed. He can initiate you further into magick and all knowledge related to life,death, Underworld and would help you work with demons and other spirit beings.

Whatever you offer…offer from your heart. You can offer good tea, oil, sandalwood, incense, aromatic oils, perfume, creative dedications. If you want to work with him…you can simply say or write down a dedication.

Colours of Hades(as revealed by him) - Dark Red and Black.

He appreciates honesty, respect and strength. I will make posts on him.

All the best.

4 Likes

Is it possible to visit or some how wind up Elysium even if you came from a catholic background ?

1 Like

Yes. Learn soul travel.

2 Likes

It’s not a physical place or what you think but yes it’s real.

This explains it well about him and his domain.

1 Like