Is Freya a mask of Isis?

I have been doing the Cleansing of the Goddess rite, which is basically a version of the lesser banishing rite of the pentagram adapted for work with LHP by Enoch Petrucelly. I visualized Isis as a Greek woman in the beginning, but after a while she began presenting herself as a Norse Goddess in silvery white outfit. I think she chose to present herself to me (I am a Swede) in the more culturally appropriate mask of Freya. At least that is what she looks like from pictures I have seen.

Does anyone know if Freya is a mask of Isis?

Personally, I don’t think she is. The concept of masks (in my opinion) is ridiculous.

3 Likes

Yea, there are no actual masks, you are dealing with trickster if they talk about masks…

i think isis is larger system, but definetly not mask

freya is actually very shy and not really social companion for human if im correct…

check the spellings, do you spell isis and freya like englishman or swede… it does make difference

1 Like

Freya and Aset have no real similarities lol. They are different pantheons, just as there are different nations and families. Not every big name is a mask of another big name. Most of Freya or Aset’s masks are not big names.

They’re two distinct born Goddesses. Their style of clothing doesn’t mean anything,

2 Likes

Aset is fuckbody of Isis, there are multiple “trainees” in Aset, its more like harem, than godsoul, believe me :slight_smile:

they go inside of “suit” and play commpanion to intresting male beings, its tho lessering currently, but happens still sometime…

so its not mask, its just part of her ecosystem, definetly not same conciousness :slight_smile:

Aset and Isis are the same person. “Aset” is Isis’ name in Ancient Egyptian, while “Isis” is her name in Greek.

3 Likes

No.

1 Like

sorry but i know about this suiting, and i know isis (ai-sis) very well… shes different conciousnesses than aset :slight_smile:

study word “suiting” you understand soon

First, different names don’t mean different aspects

Second, “suiting” literally means “fabric of suits”, so I have no idea what you’re talking about

DIFFRENT CONCIOUSNESS FUCK ASPECTS

suiting means that they have energy suit, they come to human to first floor in energy suit that doesnt cartry their own dna, but one of “aset” to work as servant of isis, mostly girlfriend and sex experiences, do you get it, they prostitutes to Isis

Same thing, as far as the concept of aspects go

I am even more confused than before.

I wouldn’t waste the time, he does this every time a Deity is brought up, they’re either machines of his creation or systems of manipulation and alien machinery. At this point I push it aside as

3 Likes

Fair enough, my dude

1 Like

Isis is grown up reptilian ,million year old.- dont get posessed .

she has alot of little

asets

inside of her, who learn sacred sexuality or prostitution, or being commpanion under that name

they are her students. shes like their mother, lifeline, creator and owner, willing to understand now ?

aspect and conciousness aint same, i dont believe in aspects, it sound artificial fuckshit :slight_smile:

see they dont necesary have their own godsoul, so being aset, under isis, is their school in the game of life :slight_smile:

you are wellcome.

Case in point xD

1 Like

I forgot to write my alternative thought, namely that she just adapts her look to the viewer. Hecate changes her looks all the time when she comes.

Thank you for your answers gentlemen.

1 Like

If anything, I would lean more towards Isis being another name in a different culture for Astarte/Angra/Ishtar, so thus… Astaroth. Love, beauty, and the arts demonized into an evil being of “sinful lust” named Astaroth by Abrahamic religion, since they copy and steal bits and pieces of the beliefs of every culture they inflicted themselves upon in the “convert or die” phase of their religion. That’s just a guess on my part, but it makes sense to me and I actually was thinking about the connection, if any, a week or so ago

No the same diversity in humans exists in other realms

1 Like

Nope
Thoth, Isis, Ra, Osiris, Seth, Apep and so on exist independently of other Gods from other pantheons BUT they are similar because of the parallel realities which are also related.

For example the Gods Woden and Zeus are both like Thaumiel but parallel realities so are similar in many ways but are not the same

1 Like