Is break good?

Anyone ever feel like taking a break once in a while from all this magic and meditations? and live a normal life for 2 or 3 days or even a week? Do you ever feel worn out from all this?
Then you come back and you’re way more hungry and you put more energy in what your doing.

7 Likes

Sometimes yes, it’s necessary. I like to relate it to working out, don’t overwork yourself.

8 Likes

I’m new to this forum and my intro I did today. I’ve only been awake for 4 months. I can tell you soooo much has happened to me and sooo much knowledge has been given to me. It is exhausting but I can’t stop thinking and learning. I want to at times. I have always had abilities but never did anything with it. I’m learning to meditate. My brain is in overdrive and I go to work and school. The only break I get is from the Ouija board. I only play at work. I work graveyard so easy to do. Sometimes I get a 6-day break from that but really miss it. I only talk mostly talk to Geotic family (Daemons). Once the flame has been lite, It’s hard not to do something even if its just meditation every day.

2 Likes

I’ve taken breaks, both from here and magick, ranging from 3 days to 3 months. Its whatever you need in that moment

4 Likes

Yes and no. Even if I do nothing, the passion I once had for magic has not been anywhere near that now. Five years of shittiness can drain out passion.

3 Likes

I’m actually currently on break. No evocations, nothing, just doing me.

Once in a while the Chief, or Belial chime in, RARELY Sepheranz, but I’m not doing any major work. (mystically speaking).

3 Likes

Yeah, I may occasionally have a lull in my practice, but even when I’m not actively doing anything, I’m still theorizing/planning and meditating. If I wasn’t doing anything, I’d probably go mad…er.

2 Likes

Just a few days ago, Azazel made me take kinda like a half break. (He kinda influenced some workers to accidentally cut our cable. No internet for a couple days.)

Anyway, I still did some invoking, but it was a basic break. When the internet came back up, that’s the sign to get back into it. I felt pretty great, even if it was a couple days. I guess sometimes you truly need a break, no matter how short.

1 Like