Is Azazel trying to contact me?

Hello there, I’m a newbie here so please forgive me if none of what I’m saying makes any sense. I’ve done plenty of reading, and plenty of rites and evocations but evocations seem to fail. Anyway, so it all started when I just started reading about the occult, a few months ago. I read plenty of books, etc and a few texts here. One day, I dream about standing in an empty place with a voice from above talking to me. I KNEW it was Azazel despite nothing indicating so. I simply knew it. It sounds weird writing this down. He offered me help and I uncontrollably run away. Not out of fear or anything, it’s just what happened in the dream. It seemed like anywhere I went he was already there. I didn’t give much attention to this dream until recently when I was in a small, very short term problem that requires zero magick to be dealt with and I immediately have the name “Azazel” pop up in my head and I feel that he’s trying to contact me. Am I hullucinating or giving this too much thought? How do I know this is really him and not any other entity pretending to be him? Most importantly, what should I do? I thought about evocating him but I don’t want my very first successful evocation to be of a king who might have never wanted to contact me and has nothing to do with me. Thanks for your understanding and I’d greatly appreciate any responses, even if it says I’m totally delusional.

2 Likes

I would say go for it! Evoke him! This is not coincidence,he probably trying to contact you.
He is very nice,friendly and funny spirit,you will like him. :blush:

HI,

what’s going on in your life currently,I love Azazel and If he’s reaching out in any way there’s a reason. The connection between you will eventually get revealed :slight_smile:

If you felt it - it was probably so. I’ve had the same experience with other beings. Keep the channels open and ask him what it is that he wants with you.

That being said, it is always prudent to ask for confirmation about their identity (in a respectful way) the first times you interact with a new spirit. Think of it as good form, as you have no other way of knowing for sure - and if it is indeed a spirit like Azazel, you won’t be punished for asking. :slight_smile: