Is Azazel connected to the goddess Al-Uzza?

I just want to compare notes with people here who have worked with Azazel. @C.Kendall @Eye_of_Ra etc, tell me - Is Azazel connected to the goddess Al-Uzza, or any other similar goddess? Thanks in advance.

1 Like

No. That’s Astarte/Astaroth.

He is However connected to Azizan / Azizos the morning star.
Also twins with Paimon / Arsu

3 Likes

why dont you just ask him?

Because,

2 Likes

Ah, to which gods / goddesses of old are connected with Azazel, aside from Promethean figures?

well as someone who asked him, Azazel is the incarnation of a long dead magician who rose to godhood. upon this man’s ascension he split himself into two beings. taking all his consciousness and good will and becoming a god of the light, he then poured his evil and all his darkest thoughts into his shadow which became the gatekeeper Azazel

1 Like

This one’s strange because he seems to be connected to Saturnian gods like Chronos and at the same time Luciferian archetypes

2 Likes

I would say he does. He also has very strong ties to Sekhmet

1 Like

No brother they are both different

1 Like

This I must look into! Very interesting; I’ve not heard of this connection. Thank you!

1 Like

Your welcome :tulip:

1 Like

I would say he connects to her for one very strong reason he named one of our spirit children Uzza

1 Like

Ah, do you think Azazel and Sekhmet are same faces of the same entity, or two separate entities which are connected?

1 Like

I think they are two separate entities …although they do share some thrones and power. They are also separate and do things without each other and have separate power as well.

1 Like

He has deep connections with Cronos @Baal

1 Like

I’m unsure about Al uzza. But he indeed has connections to sehkmet. He’s the kind of guy that hates those that vie for attention and gets things done.

1 Like