Is Azazel Calling Me?

When I was about 16 or 17 , Azazel was my first demon I tried to invoke. I had really no knowledge of what I was doing, and I’m pretty sure it wasn’t the correct way. But, I always felt this strong pressure. Instead of asking for something, I often just absorbed his energy/presence , not really knowing what I’m doing. Around that time I had a lot of very troubling events going on so I stopped working with the occult all together, except energy manipulation. Long story short , recently I started back working with spirits and Azazel was one of the ones that I contacted and done a couple workings. I always felt this hard tug , maybe even inner obsession I’ve been ignoring from Azazel . No other spirit pulled on me the way this spirit has and is. I’ve tried solo working with Lucifer , but this hunger like urge to only deal with Azazel won’t leave me alone :joy::joy:. I don’t know if this is a calling or me just being weird , but I need help :neutral_face:

3 Likes

I’d say he’s calling you. And the “hectic” stuff that happens may seem like chaos but its him rearranging reality to assiat in you accent. He’ll destroy so you can build anew.

4 Likes

He’s huge into destroying in order to rebuild.

3 Likes

Give him a chance tho, sit in the eye of the storm and you will not regret working with him. It seems like chaos but it is a good thing.

2 Likes

That’s 100% Azazel you weren’t ready at first. Now you. But everything you said seems like it was always him making you worth to work with him. He is huge on humans being worthy. But now you are ready so just relax and trust him.

3 Likes

Very helpful :metal:t5: . Thank you all .

1 Like

Well then dial his number (evoke him), and ask him some questions. If you cant hear yet, then ask for a sign if his answer is affirmative.

1 Like