Is a scrying Mirror Necessary?

Hi Guys,
So i have started evoking Demons…sometimes i feel someone is there and hears me,sometimes not.
I have been reading some posts here,regarding a scrying mirror. And the alpha gamma state…I have also seen some of you posting pictures of your Altars,which look amazing by the way, and some of you, have 3 mirrors facing eachother…which is a bit confusing…because i dont have an altar,…but i am planning to make one, IF the scrying mirror,or normal mirrors are important…pendulums etc…i am not so aware of all that. Please someone guide me,which tool would be essential ?
Thank you

3 Likes

The only essential tool is yourself. Everything else is just accessories. The scrying mirror only acts as a focus to help you. I’d you don’t have one, you can make one by painting the back side of the glass on a picture frame black. Or just use a bowl of water. Personally I use a small bowl of water with a little India Ink mixed in.

6 Likes

You can scry into anything. I do it into my closed eyelids.

Really, you’re only limited by your creativity.

6 Likes

but scry meaning screaming with your eyes,how is that possible?

1 Like

Scrying is just another form of divination, that’s all.

3 Likes

I’ve also seen people say they use a phone or tv screen as long as it’s black and reflective. If you use your phone though make sure it’s off so it doesn’t flash a notification and pull you out of your state

5 Likes

so i should be gazing at the sigil and on the black screen right? would i see something on the screen ?

1 Like

I accidentally used a monitor that was turned off once. I have two monitors on a desk. Monitor A is off, monitor B was on. They were at weird angles to each other, and I wasn’t even paying attention until movement in the reflection caught my attention. Well, hello

2 Likes

I can’t use a black mirror. I just get nothing or nothing much. Same with natural crystal ball. Not my gift. You can’t have everything so concentrate on what you’re good at and become great. I don’t see or hear nothing either. So sad, too bad!

Al.

2 Likes