Is a prediction unchangeable?

Hi !
I searched but I didn’t find anything so here’s my question!

Is a prediction unchangeable?

A medium told me few months ago some predictions and i saw lot of people telling her “everything you told me happened…” but the thing is i don’t want this to happen. How can I change that? I want to be the master of my fate.

4 Likes

Prediction are outcomes based on current paradigms.

If you alter it via concious effort, you will affect the prediction.

4 Likes

The future is always mutable, it’s constantly in a state of flux. Predictions usually show the most likely outcome given your current trajectory. But if you change your trajectory, you change your outcome.

Also, you’re a magician, you have the capacity to alter reality with magic, just do that.

6 Likes

Hi Gwenevere - would you mind sharing who this medium was?

1 Like

She is a french medium, she is not famous she has a page on facebook and her clients can post comments on it. Im not sure i can mention her here plus without her concent :confused: . May be on mp.

Thank you for your both answers. Im working on putting intentions in order to change my life haha and someone is really helping me to do that.
I want my life to be as i want it be as im not on command for 28 years now.

3 Likes

I’ve been to so many well known mediums and tarot readers plus many on social media with high ratings , non of their predictions have come true , specially for important events, don’t take it seriously.

2 Likes

As someone who’s given readings myself, no, I can assure you no prediction is 100% destined to happen. A number of things can throw the reader off, like a subconscious interference, seeing into another reality / timeline, or just not being developed enough. When you see something in a prediction, it’s because that’s how time currently stands, but is still always subject to change.

3 Likes

From my personal experience the prediction shows only the probability of the event or points that you will face a strong opposition when trying to bring something in live. It may be hard to change the event in your favor, but it is possible.

3 Likes

I can say that the future for normal non magic people is predictable and cant be changed. Will happen as seen. You see exact images from someone’s future, its like a prophecy, is very hard to explain.

2 Likes

Since various years I think that if one knows all the causes “here” in the time, it’s possible to know also the effects in the future. So, a prediction given by (theoretically) a perfect divination couldn’t be changed. On the other hand, if I act trying to change my future, I simply realize it; my belief being that anything is one of the aforesaid causes, thoughts etc. included.

2 Likes

Depends from where the Prediction is coming using what source. Generally Yes, Like If U had a prophetic dream that UR gonna have an accident then by avoiding the time and place or mimicking the whole thing in a small way U can avoid the real accident. etc.

But at the end of the day EVERYTHING IS PREDESTINED, including the fact that U will know about it and change it later.

2 Likes

It’s as unchangeable as one’s perspectives. If you can authentically alter your beliefs, then you can alter the prediction. Nothing finite is absolute.

2 Likes