Is a pendulum a good way of contacting spirits?

My Dad bought a pendiulum and I talked to Santa Muerte for a bit.

2 Likes

Yeah, pendulum magic is really a fantastic way of communicating with spirits.

I have my own pendulum that I use, and there’s a lot of people on The Forum that use pendulums to contact spirits.

Handy little tool if you don’t have time to draw out an elaborate ritual Circle and start burning incense, you can just break out the pendulum and get a quick answer.

5 Likes

Yeah much better than psychic answers. My mind is a place I will not allow spirits to enter.

1 Like

Oh they will enter, trust me! In fact, they’re already there. :slight_smile:

7 Likes

Well I mean I prefer them not to answer my questions that way. I did it a few years ago and I nearly went insane. I always ask them not to talk to me that way.

1 Like

In my experience with using the pendulum–I prefer using quartz crystal–the yes/no questions you ask that they answer is like a ‘conversation starter.’ Because once the spirit is engaging with you via the pendulum, they will usually start giving you information beyond the yes/no answers mentally. It just depends on how much you work with a particular spirit.

2 Likes

I really don’t want mental answers :sweat:

1 Like

yes amazing, print out a pendulum board online

1 Like

10 Likes

I wish I could heart this twice

2 Likes

Yes, a physical support may be better than only the mental answers. Also, in case there are doubts concerning pendulum, it’s possible to add ritual elements, perhaps even only by contacting the entity with a magical conjuration.

2 Likes

Yes, but definitely consecrate it first.

2 Likes

I annoyed an entity with my pendulum some days ago and then somehow after some hours, I managed to get the pendulum lost… Also that entity demonstrated me that I could communicate with Him or to any entity without using it (using telepathy).

2 Likes

i use pendulum very often and It can be a great tool to help you find answers. Simple place the pendulum over the sigil of the chosen Demon and ask short questions.

2 Likes

your dad

must be very open minded…

i actually use a cross rosary necklace for blaspheme it works wonders because the cross is the perfect shape for spinning about…

I used pendulum to determine the presence of the Demon at the beginning of my practice with Goetic Spirits. I find this technique useful. I observed the unusually strong oscillations of the pendulum when evocation is performed (much stronger than at the divination).

1 Like