IrisAthena's Journal

I also wasn’t sure how well Santa Muerte & Glasya would be able to work together. I’m kinda assuming he’s just gonna kill them & she reap their souls. She said she’s always there when he kills people, anyway. I was wondering if I made a mistake accepting Glasya’s offer & even went so far as to look up his corresponding angel, just in case I needed help against him. Then I looked up the guardian angel for my date of birth (I didn’t know they had certain ones that went by birthdays) & guess what mine is? The fucking Angel of Submission to the Lord. Fuck that.

This is the seal & info about the angel that corresponds to Glasya-Labolas. https://www.guardian-angel-reading.com/blog-of-the-angels/nith-haiah/

So I was worried & freaking myself out. I had gotten my giant package of occult stuff I ordered, which included a tarot deck, so I did a little 5 card spread to test them out. I asked, “What am I thinking about?” and the results seem pretty accurate. Here’s the spread:

Card 1 (The Question): Temperance – right what is wrong internally, restore what is lost, cool what is hot, balance, harmony. Fusion of two contrasting elements, to bring into harmony within your mind or spirit. Tempering extreme emotions & need for cooperation. Angel. Male. Fire. Jupiter. The Christian Trinity. Nov. 27-Dec 21

Card 2 (Events that led to the ?): The Devil – Bondage, temptation, seduction. Earth. Saturn. Capricorn. (One of the two guys is a Cap.) Human nature prevails over spirituality.

Card 3 (What you’ve tried or your strength or weakness): 4 of Swords Reversed – Alarm. Faith. Prayer for healing. Need to grab the sword behind you to fight off the 3 coming at you. (3 = Glasya + the 2 guys?!)

Card 4 (The Influence of Others): 2 of Pentacles – Multitask. Juggling prospects or possibilities. Two. Balance. Dualism. Relates to Temperance. Temperance is internal, 2 of Pents is external. The two will harmonize. Proceed.

Card 5 (Outcome): 6 of Wands Reversed – Delayed victory. Victory, but perhaps not satisfaction. You’ll win the battle, but will you win the war?

I was going to do another reading to clarify this one. My question, that I wrote down, was: “What will happen to me, in regards to Glasya?” BUT before I could do a spread for that… Glasya came to me. I had been questioning whether I really contacted him or not. He wrapped himself around me & I could feel the heat & breath from his mouth as if a dog really was next to me. He was saying stuff like he was gonna prove to me that he is real. He transformed into a decently fit (not super muscley, but some muscles with a little softness), young man with blonde hair. Descriptions I’ve seen on his human form say he’s a teenager, but he appeared to be in his late 20s to 30s. He seduced me & it felt fucking amazing. I was not touching myself, but my body was reacting as if a man was really giving it to me good. I told him I believed he was real & shared my fear that he would like my enemies better than me & perhaps turn on me. He sort of chuckled & said why would he do that when he could have 3 of us? He asked if he killed them for me, if I’d follow him for the rest of my life & I agreed. He said he wouldn’t let them hurt me. 3 is better than 2. The cool practicality of that makes me a little wary, but I understand his point. Later, Santa Muerte also reassured me that she would not let them, living or dead, hurt me again.

Ok, so, you’re probably wondering why I want some people dead. (I realize I’m more of a “sunny” person than not.) Well, I have good reason. This isn’t like a broken heart or get even with an ex or something like that. One guy orchestrated a violent gang rape on me (with a foreign object) when I was a child. He was a child, too. I had to have surgery to repair the damage that caused. This guy, who was the leader, orchestrated it & sat on top of the monkey bars, watching with a giant grin during the whole thing. They told me if I ever told anyone they’d kill my parents & I believe them. So I didn’t say shit for many years. And I’d finally gotten to the point in my life, after years of therapy & failed suicide attempts… I finally got to the place where I was ok. And then he got back into my life. Started coming into my work & intimidating me (like 30 years after the attack) & somehow got someone to hack into my phone to track my location & ARGH!!! JUST GO THE FUCK AWAY! I didn’t do shit to you, leave me alone! I haven’t seen you in 26 years & now you come back starting shit again?! NOOOOOO!

The other guy, he’s a fucking loser. He’s just a dumb ball of hate that is violent to whatever is in his path. At least the other guy is intelligent, even if it makes him that more dangerous. The first guy is a sadist… so he has emotions that can be manipulated. This second guy is a sociopath or whatever it is where people don’t have emotions. He doesn’t hurt people for enjoyment, he does it out of boredom & just because he can. I don’t know which is worse. Years after we were no longer classmates, he started stalking me on AOL & other ways, too. Telling me what I was doing in my house immediately after I did it & I didn’t even know he knew where I lived. (And the creepy part is – this was back in the beeper/pager days. Cellphones did not get the internet back then & I’m not sure if laptops even existed, yet.) Said he was gonna cut my head off & dump me in the Chicago River. And I never did shit to these people. Called the police on him that time, but they were of no help. Years later he murders some dude because he said something he didn’t like on FB. He got a ridiculously low amount of time for the murder. He was sentenced to 10 years, but I think he was only in jail for 1 year. They always got away with this horrible shit. He terrorized other classmates (two of which died under mysterious circumstances).

If these were high school classmates, it wouldn’t be as bad. But I went to school with these people since kindergarten. They know everything about me. They feel inescapable. And those weren’t the only incidents. I went to the hospital with broken bones & shit because of them, other times, too. I just want to stop living in fear & be free of them forever.

So, anyway, yeah. I’ve lost my edge over the years, thanks to stupid Christianity & not being trapped with fucking psychopaths everyday anymore. (If anyone reading this watches Supernatural, my time with these people was exactly like Purgatory. 24/7, 360 degrees of combat – except I wasn’t a badass grown man, I was a little girl. And I didn’t have anyone else to help me. I’m just grateful I made it out alive… not everyone was so lucky.) I used to be able to fight a little. Not enough to stop them from hurting me (cause they lack honor & multiple boys would mob one girl), but at least enough to say I got some licks in & went down swinging. That I didn’t just take it. That I fought back. But I haven’t had to physically fight for over a decade. I’m fat & old now. I just want to be left in peace.

2 Likes

Mood music

2 Likes

Since I haven’t done any intricately timed spellwork for years & it’s easier to keep track of here…

Wed, May 8th – Wed, May 15th = waxing spells, this moon cycle.

Waxing Moon (job spells)
Days: Wed, Thurs, & Sun.
Hours: Mercury, Jupiter, & The Sun.

Wednesday, May 15th, before 4:26pm
Jupiter Hours: 9:08am – 10:21am. (1’13")
Sun Hours: 11:33am – 12:46pm. (1’13")

So I’ll have Moon Phase (Waxing), Planetary Day (Wed/Mercury), Moon Sign (Libra), 11th Lunar Day, 16th Lunar Mansion, & 2 Planetary Hours all working for me. Sweet.

Wednesday, May 22nd – Thursday, May 30th = waning spells, this moon cycle.

Waning Moon (banishing Christian influence spells)
Days: Monday, Thursday, & Saturday
Hours: Moon, Jupiter, & Saturn

Shit, there are reasons not to do any of the candle workings I want to on the days available. Let’s see if I just focus on gentle cleansing?

Sunday, May 26th, between 1:07am – 1:41am (so the Moon is not void of course, is in Pisces, on the 21st Lunar Day & in the 26th Lunar Mansion).
COUNTS AS A SATURDAY FOR PLANETARY HOURS. 1:07am – 1:41am is part of a Venus Hour, going into a Mercury Hour.
34 MINUTES LONG

So that would be: Waning Moon, Pisces Moon, 21st Lunar Day, 26th Lunar Mansion, Saturn Planetary Day, and Venus & Mercury Planetary Hours. Throwing some Jupiter (& maybe Moon) correspondences in there probably wouldn’t hurt.

Ok, so what am I gonna put in my cleansing/banishing ritual bath? Oh, yeah, I was also going to eat a cleansing/banshing meal! Salad w/ garlicky (let sit 20 mins) pasta. Don’t forget SALT for bath!

Edible: Apple, basil, bay leaves, bell pepper (yellow), cabbage (purple), carrot, cucumber, fennel, garlic, leek, lemon, lettuce, lime, mint, olive (oil), onion, orange, pepper, pomegranate, poppy, rosemary, thyme, & walnut.

Inedible: Daffodil (decor), eucalyptus, lavender, rose, sage, sandalwood (incense), tobacco (smoke), & wintergreen.

Salad: Lettuce, purple cabbage, apple, orange, basil, yellow bell pepper, carrot, cucumber, leek, lemon juice, lime juice, onion, pepper, poppy seeds, & walnuts.

Drink: Pomegranate juice.

Pasta: Olive oil, garlic, onion, basil, salt & pepper (white & black).

After dinner gum: Mint

Sandalwood incense. Black, blue, & purple candles. Daffodil, lavender, & rose bouquet decor.

Bath: Eucalyptus, bay leaves, basil, sage, wintergreen, fennel, rosemary, thyme, table salt, sea salt, & epsom salt.

3 Likes

Edible: Apple, basil, bay leaves, bell pepper (yellow), cabbage (purple), carrot, cucumber, fennel, garlic, leek, lemon, lettuce, lime, mint, olive (oil), onion, orange, pepper, pomegranate, poppy, rosemary, thyme, & walnut.

Inedible: Daffodil (decor), eucalyptus, lavender, rose, sage, sandalwood & bay leaves (incense), tobacco (smoke), & wintergreen.

Apple: Fem/Venus/Water – Healing, self-love, & fruit of the dead (death of old beliefs/old self)
Basil: Masc/Mars/Fire – Self-love, exorcism, protection.
Bay (Laurel) Leaves: Masc/Sun/Fie – Protection, purification, strength, healing. Burn w/ sandalwood. Asperge with.
Yellow Bell Peppers: Jupiter vegetable (success/luck)
Purple Cabbage: Fem/Moon/Water – Luck
Carrot: Masc/Mars/Fire – oh wait, I should omit this.
Cucumber: Fem/Moon/Water – Healing
Fennel Seed: Masc/Mercury/Fire – Protection, healing, purification.
Garlic: Masc/Mars/Fire – Protection, healing, exorcism, sacred to Hecate. Can leave at a crossroads as an offering to her. Courage & shields against attacks of enemies.
Leek: Masc/Mars/Fire – Self-love, protection, exorcism. Eat to break hexes & drive away evil.
Lemon: Fem/Moon/Water – Purification & self-love.
Lettuce: Fem/Moon/Water – Protection
Lime: Masc/Sun/Fire – Healing, self-love, protection.
Mint: Masc/Mercury/Air – Healing, exorcism, protection. Salt, mint, & rosemary get rid of evil. Calls good spirits to come & help you.
Olive (oil): Masc/Sun/Fire – Healing, peace, potency, protection. Sacred to Athena. Anointing oil. Wards off lightning.
Onion: Masc/Mars/Fire – Protection, exorcism, healing.
Orange: Masc/Sun/Fire – Self-love & luck. Eh, omit.
Pepper (Black): Masc/Mars/Fire – Protection & exorcism.
Pomegranate: Masc/Mercury/Fire – Sacred to Persephone. Food of the Underworld. Death of old self. Luck.
Poppy: Fem/Moon/Water – Self-love, luck, invisibility. Eh, omit.
Rosemary: Masc/Sun/Fire – Protection, self-love, mental powers, exorcism, purification, & healing. Burned & in bath for purification. Healing bath.
Thyme: Fem/Venus/Water – Health, healing, self-love, purification, courage. Burn & bathe.
Walnut: Masc/Sun/Fire – Health & mental powers. Eh, omit.
Daffodil: Fem/Venus/Water – Self-love & luck.
Eucalyptus: Fem/Moon/Water – Healing & protection.
Lavender: Masc/Mercury/Air – Self-love, protection, purification, happiness, peace. Protects against cruel treatment by men. Added to purification baths (see if I have lav epsom salts).
Sage: Masc/Jupiter/Air – Protection & healing.
Sandalwood: Fem/Moon/Water – Protection, healing, exorcism, spirituality.
Magnolia (other part of Nag Champa incense): Fem/Venus/Earth
Wintergreen: Fem/Moon/Water – Protection, healing, hex-breaking. Calls good spirits to help you.
Tobacco: Masc/Mars/Fire – Healing & purification.
Rose: Fem/Venus/Water – Self-love, healing, luck, protection.

4 Likes

Mood music

1 Like

You know what? I fucked this all up. I’m an idiot. I have to just focus on the cleansing/purifying/banishing/exorcism side of things during the waning moon. I can use 1 thing that’s Feminine/Moon/Water to represent my subconscious. Maybe some of the candles.

Lettuce: Fem/Moon/Water – Protection
Sandalwood: Fem/Moon/Water – Protection, healing, exorcism, spirituality.
Magnolia (other part of Nag Champa incense): Fem/Venus/Earth

Basil: Masc/Mars/Fire – Self-love, exorcism, protection.
Bay (Laurel) Leaves: Masc/Sun/Fire – Protection, purification, strength, healing. Burn w/ sandalwood. Asperge with.
Fennel Seed: Masc/Mercury/Fire – Protection, healing, purification.
Garlic: Masc/Mars/Fire – Protection, healing, exorcism, sacred to Hecate.
Leek: Masc/Mars/Fire – Self-love, protection, exorcism. Eat to break hexes & drive away evil.
Mint: Masc/Mercury/Air – Healing, exorcism, protection. Salt, mint, & rosemary get rid of evil. Calls good spirits to come & help you.
Onion: Masc/Mars/Fire – Protection, exorcism, healing.
Pepper (Black): Masc/Mars/Fire – Protection & exorcism.
Pomegranate: Masc/Mercury/Fire – Sacred to Persephone. Food of the Underworld. Death of old self. Luck.
Rosemary: Masc/Sun/Fire – Protection, self-love, mental powers, exorcism, purification, & healing. Burned & in bath for purification. Healing bath.
Lavender: Masc/Mercury/Air – Self-love, protection, purification, happiness, peace. Protects against cruel treatment by men. Added to purification baths (see if I have lav epsom salts).
Wintergreen: Fem/Moon/Water – Protection, healing, hex-breaking. Calls good spirits to help you.
Tobacco: Masc/Mars/Fire – Healing & purification.

oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

Salad: Lettuce, basil, fennel seed, leek, onion, salt & pepper.

Drink: Pomegranate juice.

Pasta: Olive oil, garlic, onion, basil, salt & black pepper.

After dinner gum: Mint. After dinner smoke: menthol cig (tobacco & mint).

oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

Subconscious & emotions signifier: Sandalwood incense. Black & blue candles.

Bath: Basil, bay leaves, rosemary, wintergreen, lavender, table salt, sea salt, & epsom salt.

I started looking into the Lunar Mansions & Lunar Days & realized I probably won’t be consulting them, from now on. Not unless the working is super important. I never used them before & the majority of my spells worked quite well. I just saw them pointed out on this website I went to to check the lunar phase, sign, & void-of-course times. Since I haven’t been practicing magic for over a decade, I thought the lunar mansions & days were things witches are using now & thought I should “catch up with the times.”

Looking into it, though, I found out they’re only used in non-Western astrology & thus, not part of the system I use. Looking up more magickally-oriented sites confirms this, though this site did give me a laugh with the words “and fucking murder” when describing the “talismanic properties” of the First Mansion. This woman has used some of the lunar mansions in magick & gives an account of her results. However, it appears she doesn’t have a handle on the dual nature of the mansions. On another magickally-oriented site, I found a guy that states: “As the Moon waxes and wanes the spirits of the Mansions of the Moon become at turns beneficial and wrathful.” So, it appears, the beneficial aspects are related to the waxing moon & the wrathful aspects related to the waning moon. Perhaps the lady from the previous site didn’t take that into account & that accounts for some of her failures?

On the other hand, it appears that the Lunar Days have been used in Western astrology. However, European info on each often conflicts with the Vedic interpretations. Which means, if you use the Lunar Days in magick, there often will be one tradition or the other telling you it’s a bad day for your working, sigh. There are a few days where both traditions agree & more where particular areas of life aren’t referenced at all, but it’s all too mixed up for me to want to use this regularly.

Since I have already looked up the info on Lunar Mansions & Days for the works I have planned, they are going to figure into my intent, whether I want them to or not. Cause they’re in my conscious & sub-conscious, now, so it’s going to effect me & my will, which will effect my intention, etc. But, from now on, I’m not going to reference them unless the working is very important. It’s hard enough to get moon phase, moon sign, non-void-of-course, planetary day, & planetary hours to all align for your chosen purpose – I don’t need any more variables to complicate things further!

2 Likes

This is an awsome thread @IrisAthena
I felt amazed excitement when Belial spoke the same way. But… you soun like i do hardest part is relinquishing control. Congratulations and I hoping you start feeding the spider :heart::heart:

2 Likes

Thank you so much @Morgana9! Yes, I’ve noticed Santa Muerte & Glasya both have been encouraging me to get over my fears. I understand it’s necessary & I am grateful they’re helping me. I just get surprised at how much care they give to us. I’m used to the Christian God ruling through fear, so to be comforted & guided though facing my fears to get stronger… well, it’s very different! Being guided is awesome. Though, yes, giving up control is difficult! Thanks again & I’ll give updates on the spider if I see her, again! :heart::heart:

1 Like

Concerning the lunar days & mansions, my job spells seem like they’ll do well, but I’m wary about the waning spells. Lemme see what other options I have for them.

Days: Monday & Saturday
Hours: Moon & Saturn

Monday, May 20th (before 12:04pm) = Moon in Sag (good for: “any sort of religious activity, connection to higher purpose, spirits, Gods”), 21st Lunar Mansion (“Essence: Enmity, argument and conflict.” “Causing destruction. Separate lovers.” “Geliel wrathful is helpful to put discord between two people and to make servants flee.”), 16th Lunar Day (ok by this & fine by the other site). That all sounds good. Now I just need a Saturn hour before 12:04pm on that day (oh please).
Alright, I got it: Saturn Hour = 6:39 AM – 7:52 AM

Ok, other options. I could do a Tuesday for war.
Tuesday, May 21st (after 2:56pm) = Moon in Cap (good for: “Any spells related to… fatherhood or your relationship with your father are appropriate here. All types of banishment”), 22nd Lunar Mansion (good for: “Healing. Escaping from difficult situations.” “Good for healing… free captives, cure illness. Mercury herb incense” “Geliel wrathful is helpful… to put discord between two people and to make servants flee.”), 17th Lunar Day (good for: “This day makes a good foundation for new and important beginnings. Symbol - the bell. The day of acquiring inner freedom. This day is connected with transformation of feminine energy.”) Ok, that sounds good. Now an hour after 2:56pm.
Moon Hour: 6:54 PM – 8:07 PM, Saturn Hour: 8:07 PM – 8:54 PM, Jupiter Hour: 8:54 PM – 9:40 PM (Theoretically, I could use all of these in a row.)

Saturday, June 1st (before 5:52pm) = Moon in Taurus (eh), 28th Lunar Day (“This day is successful for beginning new important activities. Symbol - the lotus. A beneficial day. Comprehension of higher truths, acquiring the spiritual consciousness, the alchemy of the soul. One can work with the astral body, with clairvoyance, chakras, dreams, gaining through this the knowledge of one’s previous incarnations. One should be in an elevated mood, should control one’s emotions, peer into oneself.” “Good for beginning an important pursuit… it improves health.”), 5th Lunar Mansion (good on all 3 sites, sandalwood incense).
Moon Hour: 12:47 PM – 2:02 PM (I have a real good feeling about this one.)

Ok, so, to summarize:

Monday, May 20th – Saturn Hour = 6:39 AM – 7:52 AM (get outta my head carve candle)

Tuesday, May 21st – Moon Hour: 6:54 PM – 8:07 PM, (outta head bath – lavender incense)
Saturn Hour: 8:07 PM – 8:54 PM, Jupiter Hour: 8:54 PM – 9:40 PM (meal)

Saturday, June 1st – Moon Hour: 12:47 PM – 2:02 PM (outta head candle – sandalwood incense)

4 Likes

Wuu love your journal! I am following/ stalking :smiling_imp::joy::ok_hand:t2::ok_hand:t2:

4 Likes

Hehe, thank you so much! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

1 Like

Ok, I just want to make sure I don’t fuck myself up combining Mars & a waning moon. Mars, Saturn, & the waning moon definitely makes me wary. So I’m double-checking what I’m gonna put in my bath, cause I don’t want to find out, “Oh, yes, bay leaves absorbed through the skin causes convulsions, didn’t you know that?” or something. Trust me, I’ve fucked up some things like that before. :roll_eyes: I hope my meal doesn’t end up giving me the magickal runs or something. :hushed: “YES, PUKE THAT CHRISTIANITY OUT! GOOD!” So, yeah…

Bath: Basil, bay leaves, rosemary, wintergreen, lavender epsom salt, & sea salt. (I changed the ingredients up just a little.)

Ok, here’s a basil bath ritual, but it uses an infusion with a washcloth… might there be a good reason for that? Might it burn mucus membranes or something?? Hmmm… found another site that says Madonna takes basil baths & showed leaves floating in her tub, but that doesn’t mean it’s all good. Alright, this site mentions basil, rosemary, & sage. It gives a warning about sage which is warranted, so I have a little faith it might give good info. Wow, this site is really bad. Stinging nettle in your bath? Really? Hahaha! Ok, this site sounds pretty good. Apparently, basil baths are used in Santeria. It also has this little nugget:

" Purification Bath:

Mix basil, eucalyptus and rosemary into some epsom or kosher salt. Add 3 tablespoons of this mixture into your bath. To banish bad habits or negative energy, perform a spiritual bath by lighting two black candles at each side of the tub. Mix the salt mixture into a warm bucket of water and pour over your body, from the top of your head to the bottom of your feet."

I’m going to assume basil & rosemary are bath safe. I’m mostly worried about the Bay Leaves. Amount is important, too, which is why I included the above.

Oooh, jackpot on bay leaf baths! She also gives proportions for the recipe.

Ok, good, I’m not gonna poison myself or use too many “fiery” herbs that burn my ass (literally, lol). Just wanted to make sure. P.S. Something I learned the hard way, if you take a bath with any “fiery” effects (menthol, eucalyptus, etc.) DO NOT put one of those back pain patches on your back right after you get outta the tub! The opened pores & maybe “fiery” oils make your back feel like it’s on FIRE! :fire::fire::fire: This has been your bathing safety tip of the day. :wink:

Well, fuck. I started looking up the properties of Oleum Lauri, parthenolides, & eugenol. The oil from bay leaves is astringent. And eugenol can be hepatotoxic & cause convulsions – SEE, I TOLD YOU! Ok, definitely not using a cup of the crushed leaves, now. Maybe just a few leaves?

3 Likes

All of those skills are hypnotic phenomena and can be developed in trance.

You should have little to no problem developing all of those skills with a dedicated Muerte altar.

Ask her about doing this and ask her to guide you to a hypnotist who can train you in all of these skills. It shouldn’t take long for you to exhibit them in trances; with Muerte’s guidance, proper hypnosis training, and a few trance triggers, you should also be able to do them while in conscious waking state.

4 Likes

Thanks. I can do some consciously with no problem. I’m not keen on being hypnotized. I’ll get there. Thanks.

3 Likes

May 13th, 2019

Ok, before I forget:

• *finish painting coffin decor
  • *paint painting of her for her altar
  • *draw drawing of her for novena candle
  • *touch up paint on her new altar
  • make another rose
  • take shot of rum with her
  • novena at a later date

So, I made room for Santa Muerte’s new altar, yesterday, on Mother’s Day. I set it up, but I still have a few little things left I need to do for it. But I’m mostly pleased with it. I wish it could be better, but she told me it was ok & she likes it. :relaxed:

Here’s the whole thing.
20190512_122851%20crop

And here’s the top of the altar.
20190512_122851%20crop%20CU

I’ll have to shuffle things around when I do her novena & use other candles. I’ll probably have to temporarily move the flowers to another shelf to make room.

A May 12th Mother’s Day is a very rough day for me. Mama came to me the night before & comforted me & even brought a friend (male skeleton) to also comfort me! I am so very grateful. It was wonderful. I have no doubt in my mind that she did this, cause the way I instantly relaxed was truly supernatural. I don’t get along well with my biological mother. Today I felt much more that Santa Muerte is my real mother. I celebrated her. I wish I knew who her friend is that she brought with her. I have to look into this. He was very very nice, as well. I love them both. :heart::heart: I was trying to be strong & not acknowledge how upset I was, but she knew I was hurting & came to soothe me. :heart: Such a wonderful & kind mother. :heart:

Glasya has mostly been gone, for days. He drops by for a little while, sometimes, then goes, again. I’ve been worried about my agreement with him, some, because I’m not entirely sure about all the details. He asked if he killed those guys for me if I’d follow him for life & I agreed. But what does following him for life really mean? I’m not really sure. I know that’s foolish of me to agree to something without really understanding, but, Hell, I’m desperate & I wasn’t fully conscious the first time I agreed.

I was worried having Glasya kill those 2 guys for me will damn me to Hell. Still worried, I guess. I’m not sure what will happen to me, after I die; what my afterlife will look like. I feel like I may be with Glasya. Serving him. I’m not sure. I probably won’t get into Heaven, though. I’m scared, but trying not to freak out about it. Since Glasya can cause love between enemies, I tried to backpedal & get him to just make them think kinda well of me, but not interested in me enough to really give more than a passing thought to me, but he wouldn’t have it. He was like, “No, we’re doing this.” So, I guess I have no choice, now. Idk. My dealings with Glasya are much MUCH different than with Santa Muerte. Harder to understand. I do want both of those guys dead, though. It’s the only way I’ll truly feel secure & safe & free. :confused:

I saw the numbers “444” twice, very close together, the other day. This site says, “Above all, when you see number 444 repeatedly, the Universe wants you to know that whatever you’re going through, you’re going to be okay.” I really hope that’s true. The site is goofy, but I need a little reassurance.

I’ve been thinking about how before I asked Glasya to call off the murders, I was afraid he’d kill my loved ones &/or me, instead. I wondered how that was any different from Christianity – the ruling through fear of horrible shit. I kinda felt like maybe Glasya was testing me; seeing if I had the courage to stand up to him & say no, even though it may mean my worst fears coming true. To overcome my worst fears. Both he & Santa Muerte have been working with me on facing & defeating my fears. I hope it’s that or something similar. I can’t remember if I gave Glasya the timeframe of until the end of this year or a whole year to eliminate the men. I mostly feel like it’s not going to happen & I have nothing to worry about. Idk. I have some internal conflicts. :confused:

Oh yeah, I wanted to apologize for how I worded something in a previous post. I said I had good reason to want those “men” dead, because it wasn’t like an angry at your ex thing or whatever. Wanting an ex dead is PERFECTLY valid & many probably deserve to die. I just meant this was even MORE justified in my mind, because I NEVER had any love for these people, so there are no mixed emotions there. No tenderness or thoughts of better times – just all horrible things from start to finish. I didn’t mean to insult anyone. I hope I made that clear & not even more misworded.

4 Likes

I wanted to share some photos. I ordered a bunch of occult supplies. I already got one shipment & I’m waiting on 2 more. I tried to make a statue of Santa Muerte, but my artistic skills weren’t up to the task. (I was laughing like crazy at how bad it was turning out, but Santa Muerte was not amused! Which surprised me, cause she does have a good sense of humor.) Anyway, after I realized I wasn’t going to be able to make one, I ordered one, instead. It’s a Day of the Dead statue, rather than a statue specifically of Santa Muerte, but it spoke to me, so that’s what I got. It’s so nice to get back into magick, again. I’m still rebuilding my supplies. Let me show off some of my goodies, huh? :wink:

I actually need/ed some of the basics, believe it or not. I can’t find my cauldron & if I gave it away, I’m going to be really upset with myself. It was PERFECT, ARGH! (And, ironically enough, I bought it at a church rummage sale along with the censer chains for it.) I don’t use a wand, never saw the point when you have an athame. Speaking of athames, I needed a new one. Here’s my old one & my new one. :grinning:
20190425_164943%20crop

I need a new chalice, too. I have many goblets & such I can use in the meantime, but I do need to get a simple glass one. I used to use a brass one & almost bought a silver one, but then I realized a clear glass goblet symbolizes water much more to me than those. I found one I liked at an antique store, recently. I need to go back & buy it. I guess I need a pentacle, but the new incense burner I got can work for now.
20190426_215212%20crop

I have other incense burners I can use, while using this as a pentacle. I did order a new cauldron, just in case I was a fucking moron & gave away my old one. I use my cauldron like an incense burner, rather than for liquids. The chalice is for the water element. I’m sorta thinking of adding a bowl, too, hmmmm.

I ordered this for use as a boline, last year. I haven’t used it, yet, but i plan to, soon.
20180727_104227
20180727_104200
I also got a bone-handled “ripper” knife with the free stuff this one company sent me. (I placed a very big order & they sent me about $50 of free stuff as a thank you!!! I LOVE that store! Went back & ordered some more.)

I also got 2 new mortar & pestles. The mortar of the old one I had was bowl-shaped & hard to hold while grinding, so I got some in old-school designs. The flared bottom & bottom with a pedestal/lip make them easier to hold while grinding.
20190426_214825%20crop
The dark one is for poisonous substances & the light one is for food-grade stuff. Both are marble & very heavy!

Now onto CANDLES! WOOOO! :wink: Oh yeah, I said before I’d take a pic of the jumbo tea light candles I got. Here’s a regular & jumbo tea light.
tea%20lights%20-%20reg%20%26%20jumbo
I use the jumbo ones in Santa Muerte’s lantern.

I also got SM this regular tea light holder. I had to put a tissue inside it for you to see the skull. (I thought this would look better than it does.)
20190426_224436%20crop

I also needed to replenish my chime & taper stock. Here’s some baby chime candles for the quarters – aren’t they cute?!
20190426_215807%20crop

And the taper equivalents.
20190426_222546%20crop
(I accidentally switched Air & Fire in the pic, I know.)

I have this plaque on the wall next to my altar, lol.
20180825_175431%20crop

This is the ring I was going to offer to Glasya, but he said I could keep it. I guess he didn’t like it cause it wasn’t gold, lol!
20190426_224545%20resize

I have to say, it’s nice to have my altar back. I need the room to work.
20190512_122552%20crop

7 Likes

:heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart:

1 Like

Really cool stuff

2 Likes

@Morgana9 & @Aprentiz, awwww, thanks, guys!

1 Like