Ipsissimus Bija Mantra Results

Does anyone have results from the manifestation Bija Mantra that is outlined near the end of Koettings “Ipsissimus”? I have tried it a few times and am unsure if the “results” were actual results or just coincidences.

2 Likes

Are you asking about the AH mantra?

Yes, that one

What were your results? I mainly get stimulation of my Ajna when I use it.

1 Like

Well I had teeth with cavities and I used the mantra to try and heal them. A week or so later my dentists were able to fill the cavities, which they weren’t able to previously as my gums were too sensitive. So I’m unsure if they were able to fill them because of the mantra or if it was just normal.

2 Likes

The only way to know is to try and manifest something else with the mantra.

Once is an accident, twice is a coincidence, but three times is a pattern. I find this to hold true for serial killers and magical results.

3 Likes

Thank you for your input, I’m unsure what to attempt to use it for next. Koetting says it can be used for any desire, but to what level of fulfillment is the question. My plan is to use it next to bring a romantic partner into my life, but once again I’m unsure how to go about it as even if I do the meditation how would I meet the person? I don’t leave my house very often and work from home, and I doubt a woman would just show up at my door.

3 Likes

Don’t worry about the how. Just hold the intention in mind when you do the meditation. The point is to lose yourself in the state of already having what you want with each repetition.

1 Like

Why not ask for a reason to get out of the house first? Manifest a hobby or a new friend to build up to you getting romantic success.

I used this ritual, and I magicked up a girlfriend. She was a mail carrier who needed me to sign a package.

So, yes, it is possible that she can walk right up to your door.

4 Likes