Invoking the HGA every day vs Using magickal systems

That doesn’t surprise me a bit. He usually appears a man of European/French descent to me, despite most saying he’s African. Sometimes I think we see what we want to see.

I call him my clown- sometimes he’s a sarcastic asshole, but it jives with me. Most of my encounters with him range from cryptic to flat out hilarious.

1 Like

Yeah, it could be the case. DNA and everything filters things.

1 Like

What is a HGA?

1 Like

He’s of Haitain Voudon, he’s the leader of the Guédé Lwa. Most Lwa are part of all of them as african Lwa is still haitian Lwa, the only difference is mostly the various practices and faiths around them.

1 Like

It means Holy Guardian Angel (not the same as a guardian angel). But is also called the personal daemon, inner daemon, higher self etc. It is part of your soul. To quote Alan Chapman
‘‘If it helps, we can consider it a being with unlimited magical power, unbound by space and time, and
beyond life and death, but no idea we have is big
enough to describe it. Hence, it is the embodiment of
revelation at all levels, and so of magical power.
Ultimately, it is the non-dual itself.’’
Though it should be noted that it is not you nor your better aspects. It is completely independent of you. But is simply part of you. The same way the shadow is part of you but is not you.
Though different traditions have different opinions of what the HGA is. So, it depends with your tradition and your own personal experience because at the end of the day, it is your own experience that will give you meaning.

1 Like