Invoked

Hi guys,
Few days ago, i was confused with my experiences. Some people told that may be you have invoked some trickstar instead of lord lucifer, so before meditation i did the banishing ritual, and start doing my medition, after completing the whole process, i remain silent with my eyes shut. Then again i felt a clear touch on my shoulder, seriously in a dark room with a candle. seriously it’s scares the shit out of me. But it’s was not new to me. Its has happended 3 times before. but on Saturday. It happened again on this Saturday. I think this invoking process works on saturday or what i dont know. This is not the only thing that’s feels weird to me. Whenever i call lilith i end up crying without any reason.the feeling is so powerful, i can’t explain, it’s like i have been searching for someone in a void. Tears couldn’t stop , i cry like i have lost someone close to me. But when things ends i feel relieved.

But i am not sure completely.
So anyone help me. By telling the whole process to invoke Lucifer properly, ritual and offering and how to end the ritual, what to say in the end.

1 Like

Good results, now it depends on whether you want to do pure invocations or, for example, also communicate; in this case indeed it’s necessary to add some elements. Draw the entity’s sigil and “open” by looking at it for a number of minutes; either ask the spirit to talk to you and instruct you, or read questions prepared beforehand then, each time, write the respective answer.

1 Like