Invocation?

Well, it seems all to be about the evocation, to bring the entitys forth. To use their power and learn from them.

But how about invocation, bringing them into oneself?
Easier? Is there things to learn, to set oneself on the road to ascent, to strengthen ones abilities so that one can reach the point where one is able to evocate?

[quote=“D3adM3at, post:1, topic:6614”]Well, it seems all to be about the evocation, to bring the entitys forth. To use their power and learn from them.

But how about invocation, bringing them into oneself?[/quote]

Both work, evocation of the spirit into an external form (incense smoke, staue or image, scrying device etc) arguably makes it easier to know what’s in your own head and what’s the spirit, but it depends on the individual.

Then, as well, the lines of what’s inside you and what’s not are sometimes blurry anyway, and occasionally I’ve had more helpful answers from created imaginary personas than genuine spirits, so…

Easier? Is there things to learn, to set oneself on the road to ascent, to strengthen ones abilities so that one can reach the point where one is able to evocate?

Yes, that’s why this is the forum of an author and his business associates who write books to teach people and make video courses to give a more in-depth view of how evocation and other skills can be learned and performed.

To begin with, read the posts I linked to in the Member Resources thread, and watch the video seminars, see what you think and then get back on here with any questions. :slight_smile:

Thank you for your answer Lady Eva.

I’ve actually already gone through most of the links, and i do have the BALG ebook and Evocation Eternity.

Most of what i’ve read from E.A talks very little of invocation and rather focuses on evocation. But from what i gather they mainly are reached the same way.

I must say my interest in invocation was more of a way to get a stepping stone to evocation, but it seems this is not the case.

My main problem is the Trance, finding it and keeping it. Suffering from ADHD, both a blessing and a curse, makes this really hard. In this case it is mainly a curse since emptying my mind of thoughts is nigh impossible. So i will strive to continue working with meditation and the like to better reach this as first goal before progressing further.

Again, Ty for your advice.

If you can’t empty your mind, try concentrating on replaying some music in your mind, first with lyrics then move onto classical music without lyrics, or whatever other type you like that has no lyrics and has a slow-ish tempo - not booming drum & bass!

This will move your mind from internal dialogue to internal lyrics, then to dialogue-free stuff, this helps some people without worrying about “quieting their minds” from 10,000 words a minute to absolute silence. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Interesting advice Lady Eva. I will try that out and see how it goes.