Invocation Overload

Is it right to invoke different angels gods and godeses at the same day?I’m doing this because of desperation and i’m starting to think that it’s not a wise thing.It’s like searching for the one who can help me,and at the end i only get some glimpses of results and most of the times nothing.
I know that if an entity decides to help you ,it can manifest results within minutes.
Also when i’m connecting with them are they know what i want or i just open the gates for their power to come into my body and then thats’all?

So long as they’re not in opposition in some way, I guess, but it sounds messy.

If you throw out a fairly hazy intent to a bunch of different spirits though, that could be problematic.

Suppose I throw out, “Get me a new car” - one spirit might begin to manipulate a competition I see later that day, another might work on a friend so they sell me theirs on the cheap, whatever.

If I ignore the small breaks that could lead to me getting each one, that’s a problem; if the spirits see me asking but then I don’t take directional action (like, say “Okay I’m going to spend 30m online looking for any possible route to a car”), that’s another problem, and so on.

JMO and I don’t mean that to sound critical of you or anything, but that’s the type of thing where I’ve done magick in the past, asking a specific spirit, and then taken action on a hunch or leap of faith, and got my result.

I'm doing this because of desperation and i'm starting to think that it's not a wise thing.

I don’t know if this is helpful but here’s a checklist:

1. ask them for signs that you can understand, right now - signs that they’re willing to work with you;

2. ancestors - these are usually most willing to look out for you;

3. take any and all actions to “get in the corridor” of the thing you want - even if these don’t work out exactly as planned, you’re making progress and making it far more likely the spirits can send you an opening for what you want the most;

4. if you feel unsure about contact, fuck ideas like “reality” and “mental masturbation” for a second and spend a month PLAYING at being a magician - make it a game.

I’m increasingly sure that’s why those of us who started as kids, aged 8, 9 etc., opened so many gateways. No 8 year-old has such a frantic obsession with what’s “real” (they care more about what works, and don’t ever lose your focus on that - keep records, and be ruthlessly honest) and kids can handle failure, because they KNOW they’re still learning, their ego isn’t dependent upon being RIGHT 24/7.

I know that if an entity decides to help you ,it can manifest results within minutes.

They can open the door, but you have to walk through it.

The last time I asked for and received help, I sent out a plea and then put it out my mind and got busy, went online, made some calls, and “out of the blue” the answer landed in my lap as info, within 4 hours - but I still had to do the work.

The spirits can (IMO) create the lucky breaks or put things your way but you have to also be ready to seize the smallest chance and run with it, then once they see you’re doing that they generally snowball your “luck” so everything you do is boosted by their help.

You probably know this but other people might not, so, stating the obvious. :o)

Also when i'm connecting with them are they know what i want or i just open the gates for their power to come into my body and then thats'all?

Know what you want, and why, and then call out ONLY for spirits who are willing and able to help you achieve that goal - if you’re not sure who this is, again, take some time to send that intention and ask for signs you can understand of who will be able to genuinely help.

HELP - not, lecture you on the foolishness of earthly attachments, not deliver you “lessons” (seriously, avoid and banish ANY spirit that tries to pull that stunt when you know your need is genuine and pressing), make it clear you ONLY want to work with those who can deliver, and be ready to put up some form of payment, again ask them to send you signs YOU can understand that they’re there, ready and able to help, and what they want in exchange.

It’s a huge topic so I’ve undoubtedly missed a lot out, and these are just suggestions.

Thanks Eva.Lots of info to grab here.I did the ancestor call and now I’m slowing down for the moment focusing in spirit communication and what can i do about it.I mean what’s the point to connect with spirits if we can’t understand each other?
As you said ‘‘know what you want and why’’ is a step the i’m missing most of the times.I’m jumping eagerly to see if someone will offer to help me and i forget the main reason of the call and what exactly i’m asking.
In my case i 'm learning only from mistakes.I do a lot of them but at the end i know it’s for good.My mistakes will show me the right way.
I have a lot of things to learn and many mistakes to do.

What’s your main mission or drive or ambition in life? What do you really WANT?

Knowing this is REALLY helpful, it gives you a context for making choices.

And don’t worry if it doesn’t sound spectacular, save-the-worldy, or like you’re going to take over the galaxy.

But knowing what you really truly want the most is the first step.

In my case i 'm learning only from mistakes.I do a lot of them but at the end i know it's for good.My mistakes will show me the right way. I have a lot of things to learn and many mistakes to do.

One thing you could try is a timeline, write down everything that’s happened in your life to date that was occult, mystical, bizarre, related in any way to magick - don’t be afraid to go back and edit it too as new memories surface and new realisations and links appear.

Think of it as creating a body of evidence for yourself that shows you that you ARE a magician, and that these forces and spirits are real and have always been active in your life.

It might sound a bit like I’m suggesting you do a school report-style “here’s what I did this summer” but it was one of the most useful things I’ve ever done for myself and helped me see patterns which THEN helped me to make future choices. :slight_smile:

I’ll definitely do that as well. By the way I’m starting to change my view about magic and occult in general.It’s not so easy as i thought.If i have to learn tons of things,practising everyday,opening chakras and senses just to get some glimpses of results,then i’ll stop.I think it’s not worth to go through all this trouble.
I feel ‘‘the fool’’ and ‘‘Darkest Knight’’