I would also be interested in said pathworking

1 Like

@Ragepanda Sent

1 Like

I want the pathworking :star_struck: please

1 Like

Sent

Let me know it works for y’all.

That’s interesting because I was offering my semen on Lilith’s Sigil for 3 days (Semen gives a the spirit an influence on your physical being/Dominion over your body) I got sick afterwards, and now I’m pursuing Pazuzu.
(Note) I WAS NOT aware that Pazuzu and Lilith were enemies, but I never pursued them at the same time.

Oh…Never mind

I believe Dr. Irving Finkel has a lecture on the subject. Thats where I got the Lilith/Pazuzu lore from. I could be mistaken.

1 Like

Thank you

1 Like

I owe Lilith a huge offering/Apology…I should not have blamed her for me being sick, my body was just vulnerable and, me making semen offerings to her was had nothing to do with me getting sick…It was entirely Coincidental, and had nothing to do with it.

1 Like

@Under_the_Skin
@Post_lux_tenebrae
@Pagan_liminals
@TzaddiLamed
@DarkestKnight
@Mulberry

Ok! So…I’ll still assume that it was a coincidence…HOWEVER! I find it Strange that this video was just uploaded in…please watch if you’re interested…I linked it below

1 Like

Draw her Sigil in silver and offer a public apology with three drops of blood. That’s what she wants. Silver ink pen you can get from Walmart.

She’s upset with me?
What did I do?
Did she tell you?

I’m more than willing to do it, I’m just wondering what I could have done to upset her…

Amazing thread on Pazuzu!

Is it possible to petition him for a change in weather? My country is going through a terrible heat wave, the mountains are literally burning. I would like to ask him to bring rain to my country again as we are in dire need of it.

1 Like

Could I receive the pathworking through DM too, please?

@Starlight2

“elementum recolligo huic locus. Commodo mihi vestri vox. elementum unda ego dico vos. permissum pluit. is est meus nos sic vadum is exsisto”
This is an old rain spell in Latin…I would Invoke Pazuzu first and then try it…you could use E.A Koetting’s Incantation for raising power before Invoking Him…That’s my Idea…You should ask @DarkestKnight he knows more…
@DarkestKnight!

I think I’ll make a Sigil for Pazuzu…