Invocation for baneful magick

I had concerns that if I invoked a spirit, any spirit I have been working with, to utilize their power for baneful purposes…that I am drawing in their death energy or their negative aspect into myself. Wouldn’t this be harmful to me and my body? Or would this be fine and amply my spell? Thoughts?

1 Like

If your concerned about the negative effects of lingering energies after you have preformed the ritual and dismissed the spirit banish the excess energies after the ritual is complete, ie. If you have candles burning for it let um burn down close the rite then banish.

3 Likes

I guess what I’m asking is is it safe to invoke the dark aspect of the spirits. I know to cleanse etc after but these bodies are so frail in comparison to our godselves.

Imo yes. You’ll definitely feel different but it’ll work to your benefit . Pick an entity you trust and have an established relationship with. Set guidelines if you feel better - I don’t but it’s your call.

6 Likes

This is where the art of philosophy comes in.
Are you really trying to hurt someone, or are you trying to protect yourself from them? Is it a matter of wanting to diminish a living spirit, or is it your spirit that has been diminished by someone else?

One of the first things Koetting talked about that convinced me he is the real deal was about curses. Something like, “I don’t care if they win the lottery and move to a mansion in Hawaii as long as they fuck off and get out of my life.”

Focus on the root intention. Consider your curse to be a form of protection. Some cancer has to be cut out, but the main idea is to achieve more health.

3 Likes

I want them gone but I want them to hv bad luck along the way. No lottery…lol

1 Like

Yes it is protection for myself and my child.

1 Like