Invocation and boners...?

Title says it all. It’s been a sudden thing happening the last few invocations/callings. It literally feels like something wraps around and lifts my junk up, holds it in the air and then insta-boner.
Very odd…

1 Like

Is that a bad thing? :thinking: I mean on a mundane side it seems normal/fine, on an occult aspect I guess it could align with the concept of sexual energy.

3 Likes

I guess you are fine unless it is Freddy Kruger :stuck_out_tongue:

But in all seriousness if this is bothering you, if I were you, I would state that I don’t want it in an authoritarian yet kind way.

1 Like

I honestly have to post this.

rita%20444

7 Likes

You’re welcome :laughing:

1 Like

It doesn’t bother me at all I’m an extremely sexual person. I just found it odd to happen during meditation and invocation it’s never happened before. A friend of mine said it’s possible my Kundalini is stirring up.

1 Like

Hm, I had that with Naamah, her energy is quite sexual so it’s normal :grin:

1 Like

I know that many entities can stimulate the Root or Sacral Chakras, causing the mage to become aroused.

3 Likes

Who are you invoking? If it’s Lilith this is normal.

3 Likes

Happens to me every now and then. Last night I was medidating on Durga and her energy is extremely sexual so yeah it happens.

Full bladder can do it esp upon waking. Houses should have a urinal imho. I live in the deep rural so if i gotta go with a mega morning wood i can piss outside somewhere.