Invisibility with this Enochian Invocation?

I was wondering if anyone has any knowledge or experience with this Enochian invocation for invisibility. It seems to imply that you need a group of people to pull this off, but I frankly don’t have that and might just wing it myself. Any suggestions?

http://www.everythingunderthemoon.net/spells/invocation-of-invisibility.htm

1 Like

It is not a spell to turn you physically invisible if that is what you are thinking. It looks to me to be a simple cloaking spell, to prevent unwanted attention.

2 Likes

I’ve done it before. Although the methods are obscure.
I ran from the whole Skiatook Police department with dogs. In Oklahoma btw. I acted like a mud covered rock.
I told my friend to do the same. We eventually evaded the cops, but had to walk 11 miles.

3 Likes

I didn’t figure it would make me literally invisible. I was hoping it would cloud the minds of people near me, thus making them unseeing of me. Not “invisible” but unnoticeable. Isn’t that what you meant?

Do you actually need a bunch of other people though, or is reciting it with intention and heart good enough. I’m assuming given what you did, you did it individually.

1 Like

Yes, I was kind of like a leader in that situation. The moral of the day is ; that I didn’t get chewed up by dogs or arrested. So I think I was using a High degree of stealth.

1 Like

Yes, unnoticeable. However, you can accomplish the same thing with a simple glamour.

I’ve had success with simply pulling in my energy close to me, as well as with the Rose Cross ritual which is the most common “invisibility” ritual created by the Golden Dawn.

As for that particular invocation, all I can say is give it a try. There is noting in the ritual that says it has to be performed by a group, it only describes how a group would perform it.

5 Likes

Good thinking. Thanks guys!

1 Like

Well that borders on my currant division between Divine and Mortality. It brings the question… “should I even bother with entities”?. Or should I work in myself? Belial ,Azreal and Azazel have not done me wrong so far.

Was this the Rose Cross ritual you were referring to?

2 Likes

Favor rewards the Bold

1 Like

You never have to work with spirits. You are fully capable of doing the same stuff on your own. However, it takes more effort and development, so in the beginning, working with spirits can be seen as a short cut to accomplishing what you want while you are developing your own power, especially for beginners. It is far easier for a beginner to call upon Sallos to get laid, for example, than learning to harness their own energy to increase their attractiveness and pulling someone to them.

In my opinion, though, spirits can eventually become a crutch.

@Rayne Yes, that is the ritual I alluded to. It cloaks you on both the astral and physical planes. Essentially, what it does is prevent your presence from registering in the perception of others.

Do not use it in your car, or you run the high risk of an accident, as other drivers won’t see you. Some people have used it to prevent being pulled over by police for speeding though.

Thanks. Oh yeah I don’t know how familiar you are with the 6th Pentacle of Mars from The Greater(?) Key of Solomon, but I’ve heard it works wonders on avoiding police speed traps. I keep one in my wallet since it’s a literal invincibility charm (from threats or possible threats).

1 Like

Are you there?

What’s up?

It was meant to be a joke, since you were talking about invisibility LOL I guess the funniness passed already

Oh silly me, I thought you were just wondering if I was on the forum :joy::joy::joy:

Just a question. Did you just recite/chant the invocation with vigor or did you try to implement the visualization meant for the group exercise?

I hope you don’t mind my asking, but what was it that you did to make you wanted by the police enough that they’d bring out the dogs? (You don’t have to answer, your wording made it sound like they wanted you bad) Whatever it was that you did, where you ever eventually caught/or get close to getting caught? Sorry to pry, I’m just legitimately curious about those circumstances.