Inverted Pentagram?

As an Amulet what does it bring you is it like a sigil or like a rune or like a stone that has energy that mixes with yours some say it protects some say it brings bad luck it is use for banishing and conjuring what exactly is the pentagram ?

4 Likes

The pentagram is an uncanny expression of golden proportion and sacred geometry. Pythagoras, the world’s greatest cult leader who invented the word ‘philosophy’, used it as the mark of his order.

It’s been around for a long long time and there are tons of ways to look at it. When I contemplate the emergence of order from chaos, I usually imagine a golden pentagram reflecting its self throughout the cosmos.

I like it pointed up, some like it pointed down. It is a symbol of beauty, harmony, and fundamental power. It is not evil or bad luck. Xianists think it’s evil because it relates to mysticism that is far beyond their grasp. It hints at levels of reality that are more fundamental than any concious entity, particularly some arbitrary emperor god.

4 Likes

love that video!

2 Likes

The Abyss, it takes form in accordance to the wearer’s needs and believes.

1 Like

I personally use the inverted pentagram for the darker more destructive or secret aspects of the elements while the normal pentagram is for the creative lighter aspects. That is my personal use for it anyways. One going down into the darkness the other reaching up into the light. Just a way to further focus my will on what force I am unleashing.

2 Likes