Introduction

Your name… I go by JJ or Whitney

• Kinds of magick you like… I have never practiced magic in the specific and intentional sense… there’s a guy that I follow on YouTube that claims that everyone technically practices magic whether they know it or not… so the unintentional type would be the only time I’ve ever actually practiced. I am medium, a psychic and an astrologer… and I tend to flirt with those kinds of things.

• Current goals… I guess my biggest goal is to learn how to be honest and speak my truth. I don’t do psychic work for pay because I have trouble telling the whole truth. I like to tell you the pleasant things but when things are unpleasant I can’t speak. So my goal is to learn how to speak my truth.

• Current struggles… I found this form because I have been struggling with intense anger. There’s a particular person that I want revenge on and I noticed some topics that were related

1 Like

Greetings

1 Like

Thank you for doing an introduction as requested, and welcome to the forum.

1 Like

Welcome to the forum :slight_smile: hmm, Angels of Wrath by Gordon Winterfield may interest you a lot… definitely look into it, I think it may be all you need.

1 Like

I will check it out. Thank you :-):slightly_smiling_face:

Welcome !

1 Like

Welcome to the forum.

You can you use this trick as many times you like or need to.

2 Likes

Wow!!! I have never in my life seen a book with such great reviews. Thank you so much for this recommendation it looks like it will be exactly what I want. I really really appreciate this. I was so torn with people suggesting all these spells of death… I’m not a killer… this book is way better… way more up my alley. Thank you!!!

1 Like