Introduction

I am new to this forum, although I recently realized I’ve been walking a magician’s path my entire life. I don’t consider myself LH or RH, and have slowly come to the realization demons aren’t what Christianity or pop culture portray them to be.

I live in VA in a small rural town.

I’ve made contact with multiple demons by accident after reading extensively about them. I keep being led back to this forum, so I figured I would join the fray instead of lurking silently.

Thanks, all.

2 Likes

Welcome @Ghoula13

Do you have any experience in magick?

If so, what do you practice, and how long have you practiced it?

@DarkestKnight I work with a variety of practices including elemental, folk, shamanistic (hedge witchery), divination, herbal/food, and starting with some demonaltry. Most of it I’ve practices for about 20 years. I work a lot in astral and more …instinct less ceremonial in general.

1 Like

Thank you for elucidating more upon your experience, and again, welcome to the forum.

Welcome to the forum! A fellow Virginian? Color me surprised!

@Ghoula13

Hello Traci, my name is DezRa welcome to the BALG community. I like your introduction in general, I have similar ideas on categorizing harmonic resonance on a scale, its energy all the same. I am Scandanavian in heritage, and half of my family are Wicca, so I have an interesting upbringing. I know you will fit in great here, I am actually acting on my family’s practice as of late, I see you have been in the art for 20 years, I may chit chat you later on if thats cool./

@LucifertoLilith Agreed! :grinning:

Nice to meet you @DezRa Happy to chat anytime!

1 Like

Welcome to the forum. Hope you like it here and enjoy it.

1 Like