Introduction

Hi there, I am new here and I’ve never summoned a demon or done any witchcraft but I was wondering if you could summon a demon just for sexual pleasure?

Welcome to the forum.

Do you have any experience in magick at all?

No I don’t, but I really want a demonic sexual partner

How old are you?

While demonic sex is certainly possible, it is not like it is depicted in fantasy novels and requires at least some basic skill in being able to sense and feel energy, what is known as clairsentience. If you do not have some experience with this, it is unlikely you will be successful.

Please avail yourself of the forum’s search function in the upper right. There is plenty of information here on sex with demons.

I am 17, nearly 18, I’ve been researching and trying to find ways to envoke them but I can’t find anything Thankyou

There are plenty of different ways to evoke. Search for “evocation guide” and click on the third option. It will give you a basic method.

1 Like

Thank you for your help

Do you think he will come if I call even if I’m not very good at this, maybe he can teach me ?

They always show up, if called properly. However, as a complete beginner, it is highly unlikely that you will know they are there. Just go through with saying what you want anyway.

1 Like

Thankyou!