Introduction

Hi I am BeingOfDesire and reside in Illinois!
My preferences in magick are found in the areas of Glamour, Spellcraft, Prosperity, and Influence. I love studying the old traditions and rituals of the old world Witches, their rituals, spells, charms, and ceremonies are very interesting to me!
I’d like help and counseling in the areas of petitioning and moving forward evoking angelical beings of power and status, as well as learning more about glamours and ways in which they can be utilized beyond appearance.
I can provide areas of help in spellcraft, channeling, and history!
Power to you all
-BOD

Welcome to the Forum.

1 Like

Thankyou!

Thank you for doing an introduction as requested.

How long have you practiced?

What systems of magick do you have experience in (for example, Hermetics, Enochian, witchcraft, etc)?

1 Like

See the works of LaVey, in particular The Compleat Witch. All of LaVeys books are much better when you learn to read between the lines.
As far as I’m aware, the Temple of Set in Japan (not sure if it still exists) was the only lhp organisation teaching ‘mimicry’ - for what that’s worth.

Al.

1 Like

I’ve heard that before on Laveys works “read between the lines” what does it mean?

No problem sorry for that mistake! I’ve actively practiced for 4-5 years now, but have been involved for most of my life through mere interest. I have experience in witchcraft and have explored spiritualism found it to be similar to hermetics in the God aspect, and explored Enochian as well as it has a lot to do with angelic beings. Most of my personal work is done freehand with pickings from here and there I see the best results when I add my own formulas to already existing systems that don’t delve into matters that are immutable.

1 Like