Introduction

Well this is a very boring description. I am a beat maker with dreams of getting famous and I have no experience with magic so far. I do watch a lot of videos on the occult though and I am planning to make a demonic pact so I’ll have some experience after that. I am Canadian from Toronto and I want to be a successful beat producer and athlete.

3 Likes

Welcome to BALG :slight_smile:

1 Like

gang gang wish me luck. im have to be real lowkey cuz my household is muslim

1 Like

Good luck :slight_smile:

1 Like

ayeee

1 Like

whats the last occult movie you watched?

1 Like

rosemary’s baby, i love horror movies

1 Like

but i need to catch up, a lot horror and occult movies i need to watch lol

LOL I’ve not seen that one in a while

1 Like

It’s an old movie. I will not spoil it but it’s good for an old movie.

But I have watched famous paranormal stuff like satanic, conjuring, annabelle, paranormal activity,

1 Like

Welcome Brodie, I make beats too :zap:

2 Likes

Hey hey hey welcome to the party!

1 Like

aye broski

ppl say i have a talent in making beats so hopefully i make can make a demonic pact to take it the next level

Welcome to the forum young brother, & good luck to you :wave:t5: :slightly_smiling_face:. If you’re interested in working with Demons, I suggest working with King Paimon. Study up on him, get into him and get to know him and see if he would be someone you’d like to work with. He’s an awesome spirit to work with. He can help bring more people to your social media, more listeners to your music, more buyers for your music, etc. Once he brings them in, it’s up to you to keep them entertained though. He doesn’t like doing all the work. He’s just an example of who you can work with though. There are others out there that can help and guide you.

In any event, I hope everything works out for you. You’re among good people here so if you have any questions, search the forum and if you can’t find the answers, ask one of the fine members here.

:bouquet:

3 Likes

thanks for the advice beautiful

1 Like

welcome brother we are on the same path iam also a street music producer [BsArecords] in namibia my part here is to make pact with lucifer to make professional beats like the producer i follow dj khaled and many more african producers you are on the right forum brother nice meeting you brother hope this forum will help us to get what we want out of the pact we take with spirits and demons i like lucifer he knows me before i was born and working with a entity which know you while you were in your mums womb how does it feel for me its feels good

1 Like

aye my brother, we will be the top producers among the a list celebs no cap

1 Like

i wanna change the way Namibians do music and record far better then the producers in Namibia it will be like that bro

1 Like