Introduction

Hello all, my name is James and I have been persuing personal truth and enlightenment as long as i can remember. About 2 years ago i stumbled upon the left hand path and it has resonated with me. I still struggle to stay on this path as years of social, political, and religious brainwashing is not so easily shrugged off. I welcome any advice or insights that may help me on this journey and making like minded friends

2 Likes

I humbly apologize for my vague introduction above and will give more background information here:

I am 44 years old, but have always been drawn to the concepts of enlightenment, the supernatural, magick and the idea of worshiping the self as a living god. For as long as I can remember, I had always felt that there was more to this existence that neither judeo Christian religions and science could explain or were taught. I have always considered myself a seeker of knowledge, yet I have been primarily self taught. I have dabbled with wicca but was left unfulfilled and disappointed that many of their roots were not true paganism but still had the teachings and trappings of christian faith.
I am not truly a complete novice but still quite a babe when it comes to magick. My knowledge has come primarily from newellen publications on wicca, ie. The Complete Guide to Modern Witchcraft, Dragon Magick, Norse Magick, and Irish Magick.
I am interested in attaining Strength, Power, and Elightenment of the mind, body and soul. Professionally I am an artist and seek a greater or more spiritual knowledge as it pertains to perfecting my art creatively, and monetarily as well.
Being still very new to this, if someone could point me towards the appropriate demons and rites that can help me to achieve these goals and info that new initiates should be aware of, I would be very greatful.

1 Like

Welcome to the forum.

And if you have any questions please use the
magnifying glass first.evoke-search-icon-demon

1 Like

@Purple thank you and well said! I will humble myself to the great power of the magnifying glass! Lol

2 Likes