Introduction

This is Mark and I’m so inspired by Lucifer moreover, as you see I have tattooed his sigil on my hand. So I’d like to be with you as I’m in LHP.

Ave Satanas

Welcome.

Please tell us a bit more about yourself. We require more than just a hello.

Do you practice magick? If so, what type, and for how long? If you are a beginner, what types of magick are you interested in?

1 Like

Well, I have studied
1.The Beholders of Night, An exploration of the Shadow Luciferian Path, By Michael W. Ford © October 2002.
2. LIBER HVHI, sub figura 864, MAGICK OF THE ADVERSARY, MICHAEL W. FORD
3. Luciferian Witchcraft-The Mystery Revealed, By Michael Ford © 2001
4. LUCIFERIAN SORCERY By Michael W. Ford
5. The Satanic Bible by Anton Szandor LaVey
6. The Secrets of Lucifer, Luciferianism and the Satanic Bloodlines by Paul R. Miller
7. The Vampire Gate, The Vampyre Magickian by MICHAEL W. FORD
8. THE BIBLE OF THE ADVERSARY by MICHAEL W. FORD
and have completed a lot of private sessions with Lord Lucifer. Actually I have performed 3 basic rituals for envocate Lord Lucifer as a beginner before years but after the 3rd ritual I dont have to perform any rituals to contact him as My Lord is living inside of me in his lordship’s sacred temple. When ever I’m going wrong his lordship is directing me eventually and at the end my lord whispers and sometimes blames me for the stupitidy of mine.
After his lordship selected my body as his temple, my blood pressure level has gone a little up and I was treated for it but a cause had not been revealed. Finally the Docters diagnosed it as the normal blood pressure which I need. I feel his lordship everytime even before open up my mouth to say something I’m controlled by my lord.

Is this enough my mate ???

Hail Lucifer.

Thank you for elucidating on your experience, and again, welcome :slight_smile:

1 Like

Thank you very much for this warm welcome

1 Like

2 posts were split to a new topic: New to magick and need some help