Introduction

Hello, I’m Prince Eghan From Ghana West Africa, 23yrs Of Age, I’m Unemployed And I live Alone And Would Like To Know Everything About This Community. THANK YOU

3 Likes

:neutral_face: What did I linked? :neutral_face:

2 Likes

@Anassa please can you teach me how to do the introduction because I’m new here and I don’t anythin here please

2 Likes

Its ok dear, this will be your introduction. Welcome to BALG :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Thank you dear… but please i want you to teach me anythin I need to know here

1 Like

The people here are giving you some great advises already Masturbation - #30 by ebdr

3 Likes

Yes I know and it’s not about that, what I want know is I’m Unemployed and I don’t have job, things are very difficult me down here, And it’s hard for me to eat sometimes so I was sayin maybe there’s a way you can help or teach me here to get money or a job please

1 Like

as it can’t get worse than that you can try to call Zagan for a total restart of your life

2 Likes

Please I’m new here and I don’t know Zagan so please can show me where Zagan is? @ebdr

stare at his sigil( image here in the circle ) and whispers this sentence to call him : Anay on ca secore Zagan tasa ( repeat until you feel like your body has electricity) then talk to him as if he were in the room and telle him all your stuff, and that you are willing to learn and improve

1 Like