Introduction

Hi,

I can’t remember what I’m all supposed to cover here. lol Now that I’m older I know I’ve been a witch my entire life. ie: always making potions when I was little for one.
I was raised Catholic & it never felt right. I burned all my books for my dad when I was about 20. I was always pulled away from it, & told it was evil. My youngest daughter handed me my tarot deck 10-12 years ago and asked why I had t been using them. It’s been nonstop since. I see repeating numbers everyday all day since. (UNLESS I stray off the path for a day or 2, it’s weird)

I get addicted to ancestry occasionally & was very excited to find ties to Lisbet Pedersdatter (Nypan) but somehow I managed to lose all that AND information my great gma from Switzerland and can’t even find where I found it anymore. Needless to say, I quit and haven’t tried much since. I’m weirdly obsessed with my Norwegian line.

My favorite sources of energy are my own, fire, the sun, deities & music. I didn’t know anything about deities til they started coming to me. Lucifer was first, and being raised Catholic I really struggled with all of this. But all good now.:heart:

Welcome @LuxAeternaEnergy

Where are you from?

What, exactly, do you practice and how long have you been practicing?

Do you follow any specific system or tradition?

What are your areas of magical interest?

I moved to an end of the road small village on Vancouver Island almost a year ago. So…Canada.

I basically just practice witchcraft. I’m very random, I do what I want, how I want. It just comes naturally to me. People say I should be doing a YouTube channel. lol If I would allow myself to be recorded I’d be a counsellor already and not owe 20k for dropping out.:joy::sob:

Does that answer all of the questions? I’m always open to questions.

…and how long have you been practicing?

What are your areas of interest?