Introduction

Hello, my name is Zoe, I’m a 39 y.o. Transgender woman (mtf) from NYC and I have been dabbling with magic since my younger years. It all started with me seeing a couple of shadow people at a very young age. I have tried every and anything I can to get my hands on rituals,mantras,sigils,prayers,requests for money, love spells , body modification, etc. but after all these years I’m starting to believe that I need a mentor since nothing has worked to a full extent. Only partial results . The most success I have ever had was being able to change my male voice to female working with Goddess Venus.

Countless hours of meditation, stillness, in RHP or LHP. It’s just not coming through. But I believe strongly in magic and I believe that before I leave this world I should have accomplished “something” with magic for myself, the ones I care about and in some way make me feel at peace about the fact that I was able to achieve in this life things that are unknown to many. I’m happy to be part of the forum and hopefully I will learn new things to put into practice and mutually benefit amongst magicians.

I would like to master sigils and servitors. Also astral sex is a subject that I’m quite interested in but haven’t had the pleasure, at least voluntarily. New friends, mentors, and advisors welcome to chat me up.

Fortis in Tenebris

Z.

Welcome @Z0E.DEE

Where are you from?

So what, exactly, do you practice, and how long have you been practicing?

Do you follow any specific systems or traditions?

What are your areas of interest?

I’m from NYC and I practice chaos magick and divination. But open to all traditions. I have been practicing seriously since 2014 with decent results. Definitely want to up my work and achieve more substantial results. I would like to learn more about frequencies, the way they affect the brain and not only.