Introduction

Greetings Everyone I am Bonaventura by name I’m still yet to a suitable magical name, I could use some help here also. Zodiac sign ‘:cancer:’. I am new to witchcraft but I posses a bit of psychic abilities and honestly I can’t really explain why I am so much drawn to the dark arts. But I want to improve so badly. I started meditation with Astaroth. Please I’d love to be guided.

Welcome @Merlin1

Where are you from?

Do you have any practical experience in magick?

If you do, what, exactly, do you practice, and how long have you practiced?

If you don’t have any experience, what areas are you interested in learning about?

Greetings. I am from Nigeria. I don’t have any practical experience in magick. But I’m more interested in communicating with demons and having a spirit to work with. Thank you

1 Like

Thank you for elucidating more upon your introduction, and again, welcome to the BALG forum.

Thanks great one

Any help on which spirit guide to invoke? I am also yet to get a magick name

What are you looking for?

There is a spirit for pretty much anything, so the first thing is to decide on what you want.

Peharps you could guide me on what I need to do at this early stage of my journey :pray:t2:

…yes, please take advantage of the search function. Arm yourself with knowledge so you can stand in your own power and achieve success on your own.

Start here:

Welcome aboard👋🏾

1 Like

Welcome to the forum.

1 Like

Thank you :pray:t2:

1 Like

Peace and blessings :pray:t2:

2 Likes

Welcome to BALG!