Introduction

Cheers everyone! I’m a 41-year-old guy from Austria that just recently (about two months ago) finally got into magick after years of unsuccessful attempts since I’ve always been an extremely rational and causal thinker, which proved to be a barrier I was unable to break - until now, that is :slight_smile:

Since I’m at the very beginning I still try to gain some orientation … I started out with meditation and visualization, moved a bit into Chaos Magick with some sigil work and plan to get into evocation following the descriptions in Demons of Magick. Success has been varied so far, depending on my ability to suspend rational questioning as well as my general state of mind (I’m not in the best place mentally right now, but I’ll make a separate post about that), but I have seen some results already and I’m eager to pursue these path further and further … so I’m looking forward to some exchange around here! Oh, and I have ADHD, so maybe I can gather some information on how to work with that in a magickal context.

3 Likes

Welcome to the BALG forum.

2 Likes

Welcome to balg

1 Like

Welcome!!