Introduction

Yo!

So, I couldn’t sleep and started searching things about Lucifer as my partner and I have begun watching the show on Netflix. I love how Jerry Bruckheimer will take things he knows little about and turn them into just another csi spin off. But it’s funny, and the character development is great.

This all started actually years and years ago when I first discovered the Sumerian creation story. I would get lost in these Wikipedia articles. This was before I knew what wifi was lol.

Regardless. It’s all led me here to this forum. I’ve just begun reading some of the posts and I can already tell I’m going to learn a lot from this community in regards to my research.

I look forward to discussing many awesome topics with you all, and I can assure you I will be active within this community. I’m stoked.

2 Likes

Welcome to the forum.

Anything in particular you’re looking to learn?

Welcome @Mathew_Vetten

Where are you from?

Do you have any practical experience in magick?

If you do, what, exactly do you practice, and how long have you practiced it?

If you don’t have any experience, what areas of magick are you interested in learning?

More information is required for a proper introduction so please answer the questions.

Thanks for the welcome, @DarkestKnight

Oh man, where to begin?

There’s so little I know.

I want to learn about all types of magick.

I have zero practical experience so this will be a complete new beginning for myself. I once dated someone that was practicing magick but unfortunately it was too short lived as I wasn’t able to learn much.

I want to learn all about spells, lucid dreaming, Astra projection, divination, and anything that’ll help me achieve my ultimate purpose.

On that note, help on discovering natural abilities, what types of magick work best for me. The introduction was vague because I’m not really sure exactly what I’m looking for. Just searching and it’s led me to here.

I live on Vancouver Island in Canada!

2 Likes

@anon39079500, thank you!

Nothing in particular, more of a general knowledge of magick. What to do, what not to do (rules), why it works, what works best, what magick is right for me. Just everything!

I’ll be scrolling throughout these forums and asking lots of questions as they come up. I cannot learn enough!

1 Like

Thank you for elucidating more upon your experience, and welcome to the BALG forum.

@DarkestKnight thank you! Looking forward to learning lots

Welcome!